• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Portal Mafia: Endgame, Now Under New Management

I was thinking Space and Backset were the last two scum, but that's clearly wrong since Officer is trying to push a lynch with false evidence.

1. If I were scum, why would I keep the person I suspected to have an investigative role alive so they could kill me?
  2. You're claiming that Deku roleblocked you twice. How do you know it was Deku? And if scum did any of, if not both of these blocks, why would they stop roleblocking you?
  3. You weren't around during N4, and I know that, so from when is this "check" you have on me?
There's no reason to discuss if Officer Snake has been online since there's no way for either of you to prove it and you'll keep going back and forth.
asdfsdg
Anyone could've checked that, it was right there on his profile "Last seen: Thursday 2:35 PM" (my timezone), why would I lie about something that anyone could've seen and remembered? Where was he during D4 and N4? Couldn't he just post one post to show he was around? If he really was around why did he risk getting modkilled by not posting since N3?

Is no one really the doctor? I'm wondering if there is no doctor in this game and if Backset is actually meant to be used as the doctor. This would mean Backset is actually town and AussieEevee has been lying about being miller. I'm not the best at balancing, can anyone tell me if it's likely there's a vanilla and miller in the same game? They're functionally the same. I'll look back at other games, but I'm curious about this.

I don't know how similar is balance in ZD games, but no, it isn't. I'm assuming the items could've been used to fill these lack of power roles by adding a little madness to the game. It's weird that both of you didn't receive items tho, so I don't know if intentional or if something got in the way of that.

I feel like we were supposed to maybe abuse the Bus Driver by redirecting the kills back to Max (I'm assuming he was Bulletproof despite his role not mentioning it since he prolly used his fake claim) and use the Roleblocker. In any case I don't see Bodyguard, or the lack of it, breaking the balance.

giphy.gif

Thanks a lot Con. Guess I can feel safe knowing that I have an entire audience of dead townies (and Max) waiting eagerly to see who's gonna be joining them next. No pressue.

I agree that after Max's lynch BackS does look better, but Ex could've easily bussed Max(which I feel since his reasoning for the majority of D2 contradicted his words on D1) and I he has been my number one suspicion from D2, his partner is probably AE since Space and Back look good.

avoiding my questions :glare:

So your theory is that me and AE are the scum and that we decided to attempt to draw attention to and Bus the Godfather/Rolecop/Bulletproof since D1? Sounds like the most moronic thing ever.

Well, mine is that you half assed defended Piko to get Town Cred, then tried to save Max’s ass during D3 to buy him more time.

Coming after me with these nonsensical theories, and having nothing to share until the LyLo where you appear outta thin air with miraculous lies claiming my role and reporting impossible results.

Vote: Officer Snake

If you’ll refuse to even answer questions explaining the scums’ actions there’s no reason for this to be dragged any longer.

Final Vote Count

Exlight- (1) (Snake)
Officer Snake- (3) (Ex, Backset, AE)

Excellent news everyone! My diabolical plan actually worked! All those years plotting on the moon were an enormous help as it turned out. Now no one can stop me! MUAHAHAHA ach ahem rats still need to work on the maniacal laugh. Anyway, here comes the one-way trip to the incinerator!

Officer Snake was lynched. He was Caroline, Town Cop

THE GAME IS OVER, MAFIA ARE VICTORIOUS

Unopposed Rulers of Aperture Science:
  1. AussieEevee, Wheatley, Mafia Usurper/Role Blocker
  2. ExLight, Animal King Turret, Mafia Strongman
Lovely pile of corpses:
  1. Contrainer, Defective Turret, the Survivor- (lynched day one)
  2. Cyber Wolf, Chell, Town Bus Driver (Killed night one)
  3. Pikochu, Cave Johnson, Town Vigilante (lynched day two)
  4. Max1996, GLaDOS, Mafia Godfather/Role Cop (lynched day three)
  5. DekuNut, P-Body, Town Role Blocker (killed night three)
  6. TheCapsFan, Space Core, Town Inventor (lynched day four)
  7. Jinjo, Companion Cube, Town Mason (killed night four)
  8. Minish, Ratman, Town Lover (followed CC in death)
  9. Officer Snake, Caroline, Town Cop (lynched day five)
  10. Backset, Atlas, Town Bodyguard
  11. Space, Oracle Turret, Vanilla Town?
Please check in to graveyard for cake and grief counseling.

Also the night 3 actions went very wrong. The mafia team told me they had changed their actions but I thought they had only changed who they were role copping and killed off the first person they picked (Deku) instead of the person they ultimately decided (Space). Thats all on me, I should've checked the chat instead of just my notes. That kill should not have happened anyway though, since Backset guarded Deku that night. Idk how, but I never saw his pm and only realized he had sent in an action at all after he said so in the thread. So, sorry guys I totally Wheatley'd that one up.

And btw, I thought Caps understood from his role pm but evidently not, he doesn’t give away the items, he uses the items on the people he targets but doesn’t know what they do. Space and AE were acted on, they did not receive the item

Back
Top Bottom