• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Portal Mafia: Endgame, Now Under New Management

Even so, there are more interesting things to be discussing re: the flip than role speculation. The time for that is past.
Maybe some VCA, a little wagonomics. Do you have any comments on that?

@TheCapsFan any reasons to ask me specifically about not voting? Or was it just because I was active at the time of the flip?

That was part of it. The bigger part of it was that you were very active during the phase itself and yet at the end of the day you didn't vote.

I'm paranoid about you since I don't think I've seen your scum game yet. I think that'll happen in every game until I do.

Interesting to note, though I don't think it's super AI since Funnier forgot about my vote, but technically speaking BackSet broke the tie between Contrainer and Max1996 by voting Contrainer "in the efforts to actually lynch someone today." That wording almost seems like BackSet was paying attention and knew that the votes were tied, and maybe BackSet lynched Contrainer to protect Max1996? I dunno. It could have happened.

Maybe some VCA, a little wagonomics. Do you have any comments on that?
It was a surprisingly scarce day phase, but I can try to.

In Max's wagon I feel like Caps' vote was genuine and AE's was just OMGUS.
Contrainer's wagon grew really quickly, but I can see the reasoning behind it. And RNG tiebreakers are kinda tricky because we have to consider what the possible outcomes were.

So, like, Space's vote tied it, so if they (Max and Contrainer) are both Non-mafia it could be just a way to dilute scum votes in different wagons while guaranteeing a lynch; or if Max is scum it could be seen as an attempt to save Max. I kinda want to see the post-flip reactions of both Space and Minish before deciding anything, I think it could tell us more about their alignment than their votes, although Space comes off as the most suspicious to me for these reasons I just mentioned
That wording almost seems like BackSet was paying attention and knew that the votes were tied, and maybe BackSet lynched Contrainer to protect Max1996? I dunno. It could have happened.
That's a way to interpret it, but if he weren't paying attention it could also be seen as him making sure someone else didn't vote Max and "tied" the votes.
He seems like a new player and those often sheep, but I agree that it could be a defensive maneuver.

As awful as the Contrainer lynch is, at least it wasn't a mislynch on town's end and at least buys us some time. And at least we have some information to go with.

Gonna look more into this after my interview tomorrow but what currently sticks out for me is BackSet's third vote as a last-minute vote on a lynch that was most likely gonna happen. Not sure if it's indicative of anything at this time.

Mean

Every time I have been indep, I was Survivor lynched D1 (once by a world class player)
I have decided that I hate playing as Survivor
Bye, gl all

I always forget about being able to talk at night here.

Survivor isn't a huge loss because it's not as bad as mislynching town. I always feel kinda bad for survivor deaths though because 3rd party is hard to win as. But tbh, I thought we might have actually hit scum when the wagon grew on Contrainer and he didn't try to defend, but just threw a vote at Caps.

Oh, nvm I see that TheCapsFan's vote on max wasn't included in the vote count. Still, I didn't recall TheCapsFan had voted and I was going off of funnier's count.

Tied what? Funnier's vote count above my post showed no ties if I made the vote on Contrainer
funnier missed Caps's vote on Max, when you voted it caused both Max's and Contrainer's wagons to have 2 votes, tying them
but that theory considers you noticing the wrong votecount, which I'm not sure it can be proven

did you just ninja me :lapras:

Sure did :wynaut:

It can't be proven, but all I can say is that I was hoping for a vote count before I voted since I was unsure of the votes (and I usually miss things if I'm looking back to do a vote count myself)

Day 2 Begins
Rise and shine! Time for more testing. What's with that lazy one in the corner? Not feeling remorse over the senseless death yesterday? Because you should. You're a terrible person. But why won't you- oh. She's filled with lead. And can't move because she's dead. Hahahahaha. That's surprising. If only that could've happened to the real one. Thank you, whoever did that. I really needed that closure. Moving on. Today you'll be jumping through portals at high speeds in attempt to cross bottomless pits. Oh, and you should maybe be looking for whoever's going around killing people at night. I'd say try not to die but well, we both know you will.

Cyber Wolf was Chell, Town Bus Driver

For the good of all of us:
  1. @AussieEevee
  2. @Minish
  3. @Max1996
  4. @Space
  5. @TheCapsFan
  6. @Jinjo
  7. @ExLight
  8. @BackSet
  9. @DekuNut
  10. @Officer Snake
  11. @Pikochu
Except the ones who are dead:

1. Contrainer, Defective Turret, the Survivor- (lynched day one)
  2. Cyber Wolf, Chell, Town Bus Driver (Killed night two)
Day two ends on Friday September 13 at 8 pm CDT. With 11 alive it takes 6 to reach majority.

NOTE: I wont be here to end the day for a few hours after eod, so it will be twilight until I get back.

Well we don't have to be paranoid about bus driver anymore.

The Cyber kill makes me think it's likely that scum has some experienced players. Which is most people here I think. But killing low profile players to not give info to town seems more of a good scum player play.

Could be that they were trying to make Jinjo look bad for voting Cyber, but I don't buy that. Certainly doesn't make me suspicious of her.

I am a little suspicious of Ex, but I keep going back and forth. He kept going on about setup talk the previous day. That was about the most of his contribution. And I know it was day 1 and not a lot to go on. But setup speculation doesn't really help much then either and only tends to benefit scum.

Neat.

Well, not neat.

This doesn't tell us much.

I'll be at school all day so I'll post more later.

Back
Top Bottom