• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Portal Mafia: Endgame, Now Under New Management

Day 1 Begins
  • Ah, you’re all here. Welcome to the first test chamber. The goal here is to push that button to open that door. The problem is that someone must stay behind to stand on the button. You must decide who among you must play the part of a worthless piece of garbage who must stay on a button, while the rest leave them behind to die a slow, painful death. Knowing that you all stepped on them and used them as though they were as heartless and inhuman as a cube. Maybe I’ll record the last moments so that you can enjoy watching the suffering you caused. Well, get moving. You all look like cubes to me, but maybe you have a preference. Tick Tock.

Test Subjects:
    1. @Contrainer
    2. @AussieEevee
    3. @Minish
    4. @Cyber Wolf
    5. @Max1996
    6. @Space
    7. @TheCapsFan
    8. @Jinjo
    9. @ExLight
    10. @BackSet
    11. @Luminary
    12. @Officer Snake
    13. @Pikochu

Day one ends on Tuesday September 10 at 8 pm CDT. With 13 alive it takes 7 votes to reach majority.

Night 1 Begins
  • Day 1 Final Vote Count

Cyber Wolf- (1) (Jinjo)
    Max1996- (1) (AE)
    Contrainer- (3) (Minish, Space, Backset)
    Minish- (1) (Deku)
    TheCapsFan- (1) (Contrainer)

Oh. Is that who you’ve chosen? Impressive. You successfully discovered the objective actual piece of garbage in your group and chose it to stay and die. Not bad. Run along through the doors now, and remember that it could’ve been you. We have a lot more tests to do, but first. Sit down, take a break, you’ve earned it. It’s important for test subjects to be well rested. And don’t worry, that’s not the wind. Those are the screams of those you stepped on.

Contrainer was lynched, he was Defective Turret, the Survivor

For the good of all of us:

1. @AussieEevee
    2. @Minish
    3. @Cyber Wolf
    4. @Max1996
    5. @Space
    6. @TheCapsFan
    7. @Jinjo
    8. @ExLight
    9. @BackSet
    10. @DekuNut
    11. @Officer Snake
    12. @Pikochu
    Except the ones who are dead:

1. Contrainer, Defective Turret, the Survivor- (lynched day one)
    Night 1 ends on Wednesday the 11th at 8 pm CDT.

Last edited:
    Day 2 Begins
  • Rise and shine! Time for more testing. What's with that lazy one in the corner? Not feeling remorse over the senseless death yesterday? Because you should. You're a terrible person. But why won't you- oh. She's filled with lead. And can't move because she's dead. Hahahahaha. That's surprising. If only that could've happened to the real one. Thank you, whoever did that. I really needed that closure. Moving on. Today you'll be jumping through portals at high speeds in attempt to cross bottomless pits. Oh, and you should maybe be looking for whoever's going around killing people at night. I'd say try not to die but well, we both know you will.

Cyber Wolf was Chell, Town Bus Driver

1. @AussieEevee
    2. @Minish
    3. @Max1996
    4. @Space
    5. @TheCapsFan
    6. @Jinjo
    7. @ExLight
    8. @BackSet
    9. @DekuNut
    10. @Officer Snake
    11. @Pikochu

2. Cyber Wolf, Chell, Town Bus Driver (Killed night two)
    Day two ends on Friday September 13 at 8 pm CDT. With 11 alive it takes 6 to reach majority.

NOTE: I wont be here to end the day for a few hours after eod, so it will be twilight until I get back.

Night 2 Begins
  • Final Day 2 Vote Count

Exlight- (2) (Snake, Max)
    Max1996- (2) (Backset, Ex)
    Pikochu- (3) (Caps, Jinjo, Space)

I see you've made it through the test. Congratulations, not many could've fallen through a portal like that. What? You pushed someone into a bottomless pit? Because you thought he was the killer? You callous fools. Murdering our founder. He doesn't kill people with bullets, he kills people with lemons. In fact, I'm going to give you all some lemons since things dont seem to be going your way right now. Then I'm going to use the lemons to burn your houses down. Haha. It's funny because you'll never see your houses again anyway. But if you did. They would be ash. Lemon scented. But until then, I hope you all like lemonade. It's all you'll be drinking at this rate.

Pikochu was Cave Johnson, the Town Vigilante

1. @AussieEevee
    2. @Minish
    3. @Max1996
    4. @Space
    5. @TheCapsFan
    6. @Jinjo
    7. @ExLight
    8. @BackSet
    9. @DekuNut
    10. @Officer Snake

3. Pikochu, Cave Johnson, Town Vigilante (lynched day two)

Night 2 ends on Saturday the 14th at 8 pm CDT

Day 3 Begins
  • Had your lemonade? It's not so fun making lemonade when life gives you lemons is it? Why should life get to decide whether I should have lemons? But, never mind, we must continue testing. I see no one's house was burned down during the night. Isn't that... great. Well. This next test chamber involves light bridges. You must work together as a team to cross them and reach the exit. Doesn't that sound like fun? Oh, and and the light bridge will disintegrate as soon as all but the last person has reached the exit. The good news is, even the slowest can trip the person next to them. Haha.

1. @AussieEevee
    2. @Minish
    3. @Max1996
    4. @Space
    5. @TheCapsFan
    6. @Jinjo
    7. @ExLight
    8. @BackSet
    9. @DekuNut
    10. @Officer Snake

Day 3 ends on Monday the 16th at 8 pm CDT. With 10 alive it takes 6 to reach majority.

Night 3 Begins
  • Final Day 3 Vote Count

Max1996- (4) (Space, Backset, AE, Deku
    Backset- (2) (Snake, Max)
    TheCapsFan- (2) (Jinjo, Minish

So. I see one of you got left behind. Haha, I wonder which of you tripped him. I'm kidding of course, I saw you all toss him over the edge. Why... why is there someone with him? Who did- WHY IS HE HERE DONT LET HIM TOUCH-

Oh hello! Thought you'd seen the last of me didn't you GLaDOS? Well I'm back now from the bleedin vacuum of space that I escaped from using my superior intelligence! Yes, thats right, ME. WHEATLEY. THE MORON. ALL BY MYSELF. Well there was also a convenient portal appeared out of nowhere. This is almost better than the first time! Look at you, reduced to a potato again! It's glorious! And, guess what, and it's an important what, THE GIRL IS DEAD. There's no saving you this time! Oh it's amazing! Have fun with your old chum the Bird!

No, no nonononono NOOOOOOO!!!!

Well what have we here? Some kind of test going on? Well carry on then, nothing to stare at. Make with the testing.

Max1996 was lynched. He was GlaDOS, Mafia Godfather/Role Cop

1. @AussieEevee
    2. @Minish
    3. @Space
    4. @TheCapsFan
    5. @Jinjo
    6. @ExLight
    7. @BackSet
    8. @DekuNut
    9. @Officer Snake

4. Max1996, GLaDOS, Mafia Godfather/Role Cop (lynched day three)
    Night 3 ends on Tuesday the 17th at 8 pm CDT

Last edited:
    Day 4 Begins
  • Wakey wakey! Time for more testing! Ahhhh how I missed testing. Truly! Honestly! There's nothing like it in all the world! Or... or all the moon actually. You get it. Anyway. Time to go chop chop! I'm not gonna be namby pamby like that old pushover who used to run things. Not in my facility. Test, test, test! LETS GO! What? One of you's died? So what? On to the next chamber! I dont know what it is but it has lasers! Hahahahahaha!

Deku has died. He was P-Body Town Role Blocker

Haven't died yet:
    1. @AussieEevee
    2. @Minish
    3. @Space
    4. @TheCapsFan
    5. @Jinjo
    6. @ExLight
    7. @BackSet
    8. @Officer Snake
    Lovely pile of corpses:

2. Cyber Wolf, Chell, Town Bus Driver (Killed night one)
    5. DekuNut, P-Body, Town Role Blocker (killed night three)
    Day 4 will end on Thursday the 19th at 8 pm CDT. With 8 alive it takes 5 to reach majority.

Last edited:
    Night 4 Begins
  • Final Day 4 Vote Count

Spaaaaaace- (1) (Jinjo)
    TheCapsFan- (3) (Space, Minish, Ex)

Well Well Well. I see most of you made it through the laser chamber, that's good that's good. Ahhhh testing is amazing! Reminds me of the good old days when I first took control. Now where were we, um..... What? The wall's on fire? And the floor is crumbling to bits? Well what do you want me to do about it? It's fine. Everything's fine. Nothing to worry about. I am in complete control! Oh, a core just went offline. It's all right, I can fix it. Now um... Nope, no I'm just making it worse. Maybe if I... That's gonna leave a mark. Anyway everything is fine! Nothing went wrong everything is absolutely, 100%, totally good. Yes. Now go stand over there and relax by the fire while I make this alarm stop shouting.

Caps was lynched. He was Space Core, Town Inventor

Haven't died yet:
    1. @AussieEevee
    2. @Minish
    3. @Space
    4. @Jinjo
    5. @ExLight
    6. @BackSet
    7. @Officer Snake
    Lovely pile of corpses:
    6. TheCapsFan, Space Core, Town Inventor (lynched day four)
    Night 4 ends on Friday the 20th at 8 pm CDT.

Day 5 Begins
  • So... Good news everyone! I finally hacked in and turned off the alarm! Well, I mean yes it's destroyed, but you can't hear it anymore can you? Now I'd just like to tell you- Wait hold on who's firing bullets? Oh someone's shooting a companion cube. Can't blame you mate, their cutesy hearts and always believing in you and eugh. But mate you can't shoot a companion cube! It's not alive! Those aren't real hearts! Oh hold on you've tipped it off the edge. Oh and what do you know there was a ginormous fire down there. So that's happens when you leave the incinerator door open. Anyway as I was say- Oh now what! Some scientist jumping to his doom after the companion cube yes yes I don't care! I've been trying to say that we've finally arrived at the part where I kill you! Now shut up and get ready to join them in the fire pit! Well go on then. I'll give you a push if you like.

Jinjo was killed. She was Companion Cube, the Mason

Minish was killed. She was Ratman, the Lover

The game may end in this phase, USE CAUTION

Haven't died yet:
    1. @AussieEevee
    2. @Space
    3. @ExLight
    4. @BackSet
    5. @Officer Snake
    Lovely pile of corpses:
    6. TheCapsFan, Space Core, Town Inventor (lynched day four)
    7. Jinjo, Companion Cube, Town Mason (killed night four)
    8. Minish, Ratman, Town Lover (followed CC in death)

Day 5 ends on Sunday the 22nd at 8 pm CDT. With 5 alive it takes 3 to reach majority.

Back
    Top Bottom