• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Portalmon 2

PokéSean

Aka: LPCDDude, Cardcaptor Sean, TheLegoCat, etc.
Reaction score
This is a continuation to my Portalmon Thread.

Same rules apply:
Rules:
  1. A character from any franchise is allowed (excluding: TV-MA, M, R, or Toot & Puddle).
  2. No violence (unless the character deserves it).
  3. Don't post an ending (until I feel like there should be).

Rule 1 will be different and any character from any media is allowed though you have to censor any violence.

It starts with Nui Harime (the Kill La Kill)’s head at Pontypandy (yes where Fireman Sam lives) when she sees Norman Price walks by.

Nui: Hey you?

Norman Who’s there?

Nui: Me.

Norman looks down

Norman: Who are you?

Nui: Nui Harime. I need you to find my body. When I was defeated by someone, I came apart. My body is somewhere. Hey look there it is. Funny how it came back.

Nui’s body is near the ocean. Norman reattaches Nui’s body.

Nui: Thanks you incredibly young fellow. What’s your name?

Norman: Norman Price.

Nui: Nice to meet you, Neville Rice.

Norman: It’s Norman Price.

Nui: Sorry, Norbert.

Norman: Ugh! Anyway. Welcome to Pontypandy. I’ll show you around.

Nui (sinister look): Hah! Sure thing Norville.

Cuts to Luna Nova. Lotte Jansonn and Sucy Manbavaran are in their dorm.

Lotte: When do you Akko will come back?

Sucy: I don’t know.

Peter Griffin and Brian from Family Guy come.

Peter: Hello again, uh Akko’s friends. Do you think that Count Von Count is a vampire.

Lotte: What?

Brian: He’s asking if they've ever done a Sesame Street in which the Count kills somebody and then sucks their blood for sustenance.

Peter: Yes! What he said.

Brian: But they have never did that.

Lotte: But he does talk in that Dracula like accent.

Sucy: And he dresses like one.

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom