• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Portalmon Part 2 (a continuation to a Fun & Games thread)

Private: Okay! Everyone can come.

The penguins and map meet in a school garden.

Skipper: Okay! Map. Take Private to the security room.

Map: Got it!

Private: Skipper! Look A portal.

Skipper: I see Private! Change of plans. You and Rico go in there while Kowalski and I will take it from here.

Private: Got it!

Private and Rico go into the portal.

Skipper: Now Kowalski, Map will lead you to Appleton’s Security Room.

Kowalski: (salutes) Got it Skipper!

Meanwhile with the other two penguins.

Private: I wonder where we’ll end up Rico.

Rico shrugs.

At the Matsuzaki house from Upon Poppy Hill, Umi raises up the flags.

Ryoko (offscreen): Umi! Lunch!

Umi: Got it Mom! (leaves and after she leaves, the portal opens up and the two penguins come out)

Private: (groaning) Where are we Rico? Seems like 1960s Japan.

Rico agrees. Back at Sakergui Institute, Ash uses Pikachu and Infernape to battle Attila and Hun’s Pokémon.

Ash: Use Electro Ball on Skarmory, Pikachu!

Pikachu uses Electro Ball on Attila’s Skarmory.

Attila: Skarmory, return! Come out, Muk! (Muk comes out of its Poké Ball)

Ash: Now Infernape! Flamethrower on Steelix! Pikachu, return! Pignite! Fire Pledge on Muk!

Infernape and Pignite obey and send Hun and Attila blasting off.

Hun: You haven’t seen the last of us!

Attila: We’ll be back!

Both Hun and Attila: And we’re blasting off like those dopes! (go high up to the sky and disappear with a spark)

Last edited:
Bonnie: Now what do we do?

Ash: Let's find a Lugia!

Cuts back to Private and Rico.

Last edited:
Private (talking with walkie talkie): Skipper! Come in! We are in a dimension of 1960s Japan.

Skipper (on the other line back at Appleton): Got it Private! (goes to another line) Kowalski! How is the security going?

Kowalski (on the other line): I seem to have tracked them on this security camera.

Skipper: Well where are they?

Kowalski: Behind you!

Skipper turns his head and he is in front of Cassidy and Butch.

Skipper: What do I do?

Kowalski: I’m coming to save you. (leaves)

Skipper: Kowalski! Where are you?

Kowalski: (taps Skipper on the shoulder) Right here!

Skipper: Great! You really don’t want to end up like Manfredi or Johnson.

Kowalski: Sure that! Now let’s beat these Rockets up. Uh oh! They got away.

Skipper: I think they went back to Luna Nova. Let’s go!

They flea but Cassidy and Butch are behind a nearby bush.

Butch: Looks like they feel for the trick.

Cassidy: You can say that again Benvolio. I mean Butch.

Back at Luna Nova.

Skipper: Okay Kowalski! They could be in a disguise. And I think I know who! (points to Hannah and Barbara)

Kowalski: I will scan who they are. (pulls out a scanner and detects who they are) Holy salmon wearing pants! They are disguised as Olympic athletes. Hannah England and Barbara Parker. I never even knew they were witches. Luckily, Rico spat out some handcuffs in case we need them when he is not around. Skipper! Cuff their legs. (throws the cuffs to Skipper and Skipper does a pose like a ninja and flings the cuffs on one leg each) Also, Rico gave me this portal opener. I will type down the dimension we need to go to and the right location and… (taps the buttons) vola! The portal will come in right about… NOW! (the portal opens and the penguins take the girls up the portal. Back at Ash’s house, Burt, Alex, and the lemurs wait)

Burt: Man! I am wondering when the penguins will come back.

Alex: Burt! Look up the sky?

Burt: What is it? A bird? A plane? SUPERMAN?!

Alex: No! A portal. And it seems to have the penguins.

Burt looks up to see Skipper, Kowalski, Hannah, and Barbara come down from the portal and land on the ground.

Burt: Where is Private?

Alex: And Rico?

Kowalski: Well they are… (before he could answer, Private and Rico along with Umi and her sister Sora come from another and landing on the ground) now with us Burt. Anyway, these two disguised witches are the ones you are looking for. Give ‘em the trunk crush, peanut pelt, or the two cheek squat ‘n squish.

Burt: Got it! (approaches Hannah and Barbara and attacks them)

Sora: Umi! Where are we? I know that this must be the future!

Sora: I want Mom! What do we do Umi?

Meanwhile at Luna Nova...

Akko: Well at least I'm with my friends now!

Amanda O'Neill: Well, Only me, Constanze, Lotte, and Diana.

Lotte: I wonder where Sucy went?

Sucy Manbarvan fights Cassidy and Butch.

Cassidy: Okay Susie! Bring it.

Sucy: It's SUCY!

Cuts back to detention.

Diana: And Jasminka was reassigned to Durmstrang.

Jasminka and Viktor Krum eat at the Durmstrang Cafeteria.

Sora: How did we end up here?

Cuts back to the Poppy Hill dimension.

Private: I talked with Skipper and now let’s go back. You happen to have another portal opener?

Rico spits another portal opener out and uses it. The penguins skidoo and Sora walks past and looks at it? And goes in it.

Umi: Sora no! (grabs her arm but a force pulls them in their younger brother, Tsubasa walks by)

Tsubasa: (scratches his head) What the?

@spacesoft2001, can you take it from here?

I am offering other users to go take turns feel free whenever.

Last edited:
Back in the present at Appleton.

Andrew: What is Kagari's roommate doing here?

Orange: Eh! Maybe she is figuring out witch person to take down? (laughs)

Last edited:
Pear: Orange!

Orange: What?

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom