• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Portalmon Part 2 (a continuation to a Fun & Games thread)

Ash: Really! Is this just a dream?

Lisa: Maybe, Ash.

Marge (waking up): Kids, I had a strangest dream where there was a talking duck.

Duck: That wasn't a dream.

Marge: Oh my gosh! It is real.

Bart: It's okay Mom! Duck! This our mother, Marge.

Duck: Nice to meet you, our mother Marge! I'm D-U-C-K, Duck.

Marge: No! It's just Marge.

Duck: Nice to met you, just Marge.

Ash: We better go. Plex! Beat us somewhere but Marge and Homer.

Plex: Okay! (obeys and beats them to the Brothers Strong house in front of Strong Bad's computer which is discovered to be an Apple MacBook)

Strong Bad: I'm so upset with you, Strong Sad. This computer is too modern. What about my floppy disks?

Strong Sad: Uh! They can be for display? No one really uses floppy disks anymore. I mean, they are still CDs and DVDs being made. They are cool to collect.

Strong Bad: But me and Lappier go way back.

Strong Sad: Uh? You had it for 5 yrs. I know that all these are very old. You don't have stuff like a web browser or YouTube or Spotify.

Tomoyo: Nobody might use a camcorder and use there phones to film but I will never forget the day me and Mom went shopping to get my camcorder. It's one piece of collecting! (takes it out and looks at it)

Strong Bad: I'll have to check the new Compy catalog. It should be just in the mail. (runs to the mailbox and opens it) Uh huh!

Sakura: What is it Strong Bad?

Strong Bad: May I preserve. (takes something out of the mailbox it shows a pamphlet and it has the Compy logo on it, also saying "NEW PRODUCTS CATALOG", the oval landscape-oriented yellow sticker with the year "2020" on it has been poorly pasted over the year "1990") My own copy of the 2020 New Products Compy catalog. May I suggest we observe what is nice to buy.

Strong Bad places it down on the ground and everyone looks at the compies.

Kero: I think I'd go with that one. (points to the Room-Vac)

Strong Bad: This one stuffed lion? The Roomy-Vac?

Tomoyo: Is it me or are they saying that same is a color? (shows the variety of colored Lappies; Neon Tan, Gray Passion, Rodeo (pronounced like "ro-day-oh") Beige, Italian Same, Glittery Taupe)

Strong Bad: Hmmm... I was wondering that too.

Bonnie: How about that one? (shows a computer labeled the Lappiest As Can Be Lappier Lappy)

Strong Bad: That's just right. I'm gonna place in an order now. (runs to the house telephone)

King of Town (walking with Poopsmith): What's all this about a New Products Compy Catalog?

Last edited:
Strong Sad: Uhh! Strong Bad’s new Compy Catalog came.

King of Town: Wow! That’s exciting.

Tomoyo: He’s purchasing his new Compy now.

Ash: Would you like to order one. (hands King of Town the catalog)

King of Town: Okay!

Ash: Compé King! (points to Compé computer)

Tomoyo: The Grampy Aught Six “aught” to be my kind of Compy. I’ll take a picture and show it to Mom. I will save all my files of Sakura’s Cardcaptory. Still too bad about the Test of Courage though.

Cilan: Chili, Cress, and I would like the Roomy Vac.

Syoaran: My sisters and I will like that too.

Kero: I like this one. The Lappér XP 10.

The original words say “You like our 1989 Compé and our 1989 Lappier and want a Compy combined with them together? Well we have that kind now. Introducing our new Lappér. It’s the OS of a Compé and a model of a Lappier, it’s a Lappér. On sale for $1000000.00 or ¥1000000.00 in Japan.” and it shows a picture of the model of Strong Bad‘s Lappier with a screen of a Compé)

Kero (reading): You like our 2009 Compé and our 2015 Lappier and want a Compy combined together with Microsoft Windows XP & Windows 10? Well we have that kind now. Introducing our new Lappér XP 10. It’s the OS of a Compé with the bliss of an XP, stuff of a 10, and a model of a Lappier. (words extra words above a carrot) On sale for $10.00 or ¥10.00 in Japan. (extra 0s x’d out)

The picture shows an XP bliss background printed with some stuff found on a 10.

Last edited:
Marzipan: Is me or is this not a 2020 catalog.

Strong Sad: Not important now.

The Cheat: (The Cheat noise which sounds unmistakably like "Yes!")

Ash: Well these Compy people know what kind is for us.

Strong Bad comes back outside and trips over a garbage can and out spills some garbage include a trashed Lappier. Strong Bad picks it up.

Strong Bad: Oh, my sweet Lappier! There you are. I thought I never seen you again. And I thought losing my Lappy 486 was worse.

Spiritual Lappy 486 spies behind a window and and shows an envious face.

Strong Bad: You seem a bit broken. I'm just going to send you to Compy Inc. to fix you! (runs back inside with Lappier and Lappy 486 eyes him suspiciously along with the spirit of Compé along with the spirits of Tandy 400 and Compy 386)

Strong Mad: I REALLY LIKE MODERN!

Coach Z: You seed it, Strong Miad.

Tomoyo: What's with your misprounciation?

Coach Z: Jus huh E talk.

Marzipan: He's right!

Strong Sad: Can't a big brother know how to stick to modern technology. I mean ripping CDs can be fun but the better way is to buy on iTunes, Google Play, or Amazon Prime Video.

Tomoyo: Like I said, it's a matter of choice. Strong Bad is just how shall I say, nostalgic?

Sakura: She's got a point.

Dawn: Same!

Duck: Well! Back on WordWorld, to get a word, we have build a word. And we would go like #It's time to build a word. Let's build it, let's build it now!#

Strong Sad: Wonder if there are any humans.

Duck: I wonder that too. We did just get some human visitors though. Along with some animals from some flying thingys not in letters.

Ash: I think I know who they might be.

Duck: Anyway, what's your homes like?

Ash: I live with a parent. Most of us kids' do.

Duck: Oh! I don't know who my parents were but I know a bird who is. All I know is that everything comes to life with letters like D-U-C-K, that's me. Maybe there's this is this god who reincarnated us in bodies by making letters in this English langauge.

Bonnie: Maybe your in someone's mind.

Dog barks in disagreement.

Serena: Maybe, it's far in a world where humans left the Earth and aliens came and produced letters.

Duck: Now I know about an ape who wonders these things.

Mr. String: A curious ape? I'm sure he was refered to as a monkey. But he doesn't have a tail but has a monkey. Hence a silly song. (hums the song)

An portal opens up and LarryBoy comes out and hides behind the mailbox and becomes plain old Larry the Cucumber again and hears Mr. String's hums.

Larry: #If it doesn't have a tail it's not a monkey. Even if it has a monkey kind of shape. If doesn't have a tail it's not a monkey. If doesn't have a tail it's not a monkey it's an ape.#

Mr. String: Yes! Those are the lyrics. I'm thinking of this monkey or ape who is curious like me and my friends.

Sully (comes from the portal with the penguins and other Danger Rangers): You know! I have the feeling I recall that creature too. He is a child of a man with a hat. I think the hat was yellow.

Last edited:
Kitty: Sully! We have no time for this.

Sully: Hold that thought Kitty.

Ernie: Yellow? Hmmmm... I know 3 things yellow. First of course is my yellow Rubber Duckie (puts out Rubber Duckie), second is obviously my old pal Bert.

Burt (Danger Rangers): Yes?

Bert: No! He means me.

Ernie: And finally, is another yellow bird whose big.

Big Bird comes.

Big Bird: It's me Ernie.

Peep from Peep and the Big Wide World comes.

Peep: No! It's me.

Duck: Obviously is me! Quack-quack!

Big Bird: Well who is it?

Ernie: Obviously some bird who goes on a journey to me.

Big Bird: See everyone! I told you.

Duck: Well that’s disappointing.

Frog (comes from the portal): What’s this about yellow birds, Duck? Yellow like you? (croaks)

Duck: Oh, Frog! I was curious of how WordWorld became to be and if we got reincarnated from other living things to live in WordWorld. Then this reminds of a monkey or an ape because the creature has a shape of a monkey but is tailless. Its parent is a man that wears a hat and the hat is yellow. Then this uh...

Ernie: Muppet?

Duck: Yes! Muppet knows 3 things that are yellow. His rubber duckie, his pal Bert, and this bird that’s big.

Mr. String: I think his name was John? No, Jeff! Gerald, Jerome.

Big Bird: He’s not alone. I recall one too and I have been on Sesame Street like forever.

Ernie: Same with me and my buddy.

Chase: Maybe he’s a Monsuno like Lock.

The Rockhopper comes out of the portal and the penguins and Conrad twins come out.

Zidgel: Did someone say a monkey or ape that was curious? I know I’ve heard that kind before.

Jason: Not now, Zidgel.

Zidgel: What’ve you stated? The monkey’s parent is a man wearing a hat and the hat was yellow. That rings a bell. (bells ring)

Jason: It’s only a saying, narrator guy.

Mr. Narrator: I know! I just like the rings of bells.

Tomoyo: Well maybe it’s a man dressed in a banana costume. Monkeys and apes love bananas and they are yellow.

Mr. String: Oh! Here comes my friend, Bob the Ball.

Bob the Ball comes bouncing towards Dawn.

Dawn: How dare you kidnap Brobee’s friends.

Bob (the Ball): What?

Brobee: I thought we just met when you came to Gabba Land.

Mr. String: Bob ain’t no kidnapper.

Bob (the Tomato): Yes!

Mr. String: No! I meant the ball. Not you talking tomato.

It’s hard to wait for others but I will wait. I like it when we work together.

Last edited:
It’s hard to wait for others but I will wait. I like it when we work together.

Just am saying. Also, it’s hard to remember who I have so far so please remind me who I have so far. But back to the story.

Bob (the Ball): Okay! I heard you talk about a man in a yellow hat being a parent of a monkey or ape. Did he happen to look him.

Focuses on where Bob (the Ball)’s eyes are and shows the Man in the Yellow Hat from Curious George.

Mr. String: Why yes, Bob.

The Man in The Yellow Hat: I heard you guys talking about my, George.

Duck: George! I knew it had to share the same name as a Beatle.

Davey Hansen (coming with Goliath): You mean like the person whose not you and you say, “Let George do it.”

Bob (the Tomato): No! George is a common name. Even for a fellow grandpa we know.

Grandpa George appears.

Grandpa George: That be me.

The Man in The Yellow Hat: And like my monkey child, George.

Curious George himself comes.

Duck: Hey, George! We were talking about how curious we are to know what WordWorld is like.

Mr. Narrator: And no Grandpa George. We’re talking to the monkey or ape.

Grandpa George: Okay!

(Curious) George is unsure.

Duck: Seems like he doesn’t know. What WAS WordWorld like before there were letters to make the world of words everyone knows and loves, Mr. Narrator.

Mr. Narrator: I could look into a WordWorld encyclopedia.

Narrator (Pokémon): Duck! You’re making me wonder what life was like before Pokémon came to existence.

Duck: Wow! What’re Pokémon.

Narrator (Pokémon): You’re with some right now. Like that Pikachu and Dedenne.

Duck: Hey! I wonder what kind I’ll get if I build the word “Pokémon”. Let’s see! I need the letters P, O, K, E, M, O, and N.

Frog: Let me go back to WordWorld and get them. (goes back through the portal)

Sakura: This woman asked who am I? I didn’t say. I kept it to myself. I think she was Princess of Clow.

Kero: Princess Sakura?

Sakura: Me? I’m no princess.

Kero: I know! A lot of feminine names of any language is named after flowers. Sakura is a common feminine of the Japanese language.

Sakura: Yes?

Kero: Let’s say back in that dimension, there’s a woman named Sakura that’s the clone of Princess Tsubasa of Clow. I may have not been with you but I know there is another dimension. Let’s say I befriended a Mokona Modoki.

Sakura: What’s that?

Kero: I think a two headed rabbit.

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom