• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Portalmon Part 2 (a continuation to a Fun & Games thread)

Kitty: Enough with spelling out our names.

Duck: It’s fun, Kitty!

Dog barks in agreement.

Frog: Anyway, we wanted to discover a new dimension by using a portal.

Bart: Hey, Wubbzy! Have you tried telling jokes to random people on the telephone?

Wubbzy: No?

Bart: Let me show you.

Bart runs to a phone booth and telephones Fendrich’s (NOTE: unknown if LCA & WWW universes are connected) phone number. Fendrich picks up the phone.

Fendrich: Hello? This is Rachel Elizabeth Fendrich speaking.

Bart: Uh, yeah hello! Is Mike there? Last name, Rotch.

Fendrich: Hold on! I’ll check? ( up) Mike Rotch? MIKE ROTCH? Hey! Has anybody seen Mike Rotch, lately?

Everyone (including Cassidy & Butch) laugh.

Vito: You need your krotch?

Big Betty: Oh, boy! I think I need a krotch, boss.

Cassidy: My Butch!

Butch: You finally got it right.

Fendrich becomes irritated. He goes back on the phone.

Fendrich: Listen to me, you little puke.
One of these days, I'm going to catch you,

And I'm going to carve my name on your back with an ice pick! Plus, I’m gonna carve one on Sinclair’s and Westbrook W. Sleet’s.

Bart and Lisa laugh.

Last edited:
Bart hangs up.

Wubbzy: Hmmm... Not sure!

Walden: You should definitely not do that Wubbzy. You could end up in trouble.

Sully: Yes! Especially to emergency services.

Bart: I don’t trick the firefighters, police, or paramedics to go to a false alarm. I know that.

Sully: But telling rude jokes is a much as cruel.

Bart: Moe is never going to find me.

Cuts to Moe’s Tavern where the phone rings. Moe Szyslak picks up the phone.

Moe (answering): This is Moe’s Tavern where the elite meet to drink.

Fendrich (on the other): Yeah, I’d like to talk to you about something.

Moe: Yeah, what do you want? (listens to what Fendrich says on the other line) Hmm... hmm... (listens to some more) Yes! I hear you. I know who that is. That little puke has pranked me. Listen to me, Fendrich! That’s all you got to do.

Cuts to Fendrich on the other line.

Fendrich (listening): Hmm. Yes! I see. Me and my gang are going to meet you at your tavern.

Fendrich hangs up.

Hacksaw: But boss! How’re we going to go all the way to Springfield.

Fendrich: Frankie and Vito can answer that. Right, guys?

Vito: Yes!

Fendrich: And Cassidy and Barret.

Cassidy: Yes!

Butch: And it’s Butch.

Cuts back to everyone in Wuzzleburg.

Walden: I really think you shouldn’t prank call anyone.

Sully: I’m with Walden.

Ash: Me too.

Bart: Oh come on! You worry too much. Here! (dials a different number) Next one up is (points to Bonnie) you! (hands Bonnie the phone)

Cuts to Manny’s Repair Shop where Handy Manny Garcia presses the phone’s speaker.

Manny: Hello! Manny’s repair shop. You break it...

Tools: We fix it!

Bonnie (on the other line): Hey! Is Annie Water there?

Manny: Annie Water? Why?

Bonnie: Because I’m very thirsty! (laughs with Bart and Lisa)

Manny hangs up.

Rusty: I don’t get what that intention was.

Manny: It was a prank call.

Pat: A hank fall?

Manny: No, Pat. A prank call. It’s when you tell a joke to someone you don’t know.

Dusty: Isn’t that bad?

Turner: Very bad, Dusty! So bad you could get in trouble.

Last edited:
Bonnie: You’re turn, Clemont.

Clemont: Oh! I don’t like this.

Bob: Me neither.

Larry: How about me.

Bart (dialing another number): Okay! Here it comes. (holds up the phone to Larry)

Cuts to Lynn’s Table where the kitchen phone is ringing and Lynn Loud, Sr. picks it up.

Lynn, Sr.: Hello! This is Lynn’s Table. Lynn Loud speaking.

Larry (on the other line): Hi! This is Jake from StateFarm. I was wondering if your refrigerator is running.

Lynn, Sr.: I’ll go check.

Lynn, Sr. puts the phone on hold and walks to the refrigerator. Rita Loud comes.

Rita: What are you doing, Lynn?

Lynn, Sr.: Checking if the refrigerator is running.

Rita: What? Why?

Lynn, Sr.: Don’t know! Go to the phone and ask Jake from StateFarm.

Rita walks to the phone and picks it up.

Rita: Who is this?

Larry: Ummm....

Lynn, Sr. (whispering in Rita’s ear): Jake from StateFarm! (leaves)

Rita: What are you wearing “Jake from StateFarm”.

Larry: Uhhh... nothing?

Rita: Usually you say “Cackies?”

Larry: I’m a cucumber.

Rita: Well, I’m a mother. Bye! (hangs up)

Bart: Maybe you need to work on your cranks.

Larry: You’re right!

Bob: Or we don’t do anymore.

Larry: Or you go somewhere and I stay here.

Bob: Fine by me. Okay, Plex! You heard Larry. We all can go. He can stay with them and prank phone call.

Plex: Okay! I know the perfect place. (beats everyone but Bonnie, Larry, Bart, Lisa, Wubbzy, and Walden away)

Bonnie: Hey! What about me? (sighs) Nevermind.

Cuts back to Luna Nova. Everyone gets teleported there.

Akko: It’s great to be back. Hey! Who’s that?

Hannah: Us?

Barbara: You know who we are.

Akko: Not you.

Barbara: I know! The guy behind our bench. (Snake Jailbird pops up behind the bench)

Snake: This is just a hallucination. You never saw a yellow skinned man behind this bench. (runs away)

Akko: No! Her. (points her finger to show Michiru in front coming up to the bench)

Michiru:[/B] Me? I’m Michiru Kagemori.

Akko (nervous): Atsuko Kagari! But I go by Akko.

Last edited:
Coincidentally, both shows, Little Witch Academia & BNA: Brand New Animal, are Anime series created by Studio Trigger and are English dubbed by Netflix.

Duck: Hi, Michiru! I’m D-U-C-K, Duck! And these are my friends D-O-G, Dog and F-R-O-G, Frog. They rhyme.

Michiru: Have you happen to see a man. Yellow skinned, reddish brown hair?

Duck: No! Check back the way you came.

Michiru: Okay! (leaves)

Hannah: Wait!

Barbara: We know who you were talking about.

Diana: She’s gone girls.

Hannah: Don’t mind if we go after her.

Akko: No!

Diana: I’m with her.

Ash: I don’t know whose side I’m on

Last edited:
Lotte: Where is she going?

Duck: I guess somewhere where she can’t find that man.

Ash: Hmm.

Last edited:
Ash: Well, was she going after that man.

Snake Jailbird (coming back): Yes! I’m glad she’s gone. Hey, robot! Beat me somewhere other than here.

Plex: Okay! (beats Snake away)

Cuts to Bewear’s den and Snake Jailbird gets teleported in front of Bewear. Bewear grabs him and takes him inside where her baby Snufful is waiting and trots and strokes up against snake.

Snake: No way, am I becoming this fellas daddy! Oh, Gloria! Please help me.

Cuts back to Luna Nova.

Akko: So uuuhhh... what happens if she found out you tricked her?

Duck: We set up a trap. Plex! Beat me the letters T, R, A, and P please.

Plex: Are you sure about this, Duck?

Duck: We want to help Akko, right? So do what I say.

Plex (sighs): Fine! (beats the letters Duck asked for) Here they are. (hands them to Duck)

Duck: Thanks! Say, who has binoculars? Quack-quack!

Daphne: I do! (goes into her bag and takes out a pair) I always pack an extra pair. (hands Duck the binoculars)

Duck: I’m gonna check if she’s coming back. (peaks through the binoculars and finds Michiru coming ahead) (gasps) She’s coming! She’s coming! Time to build my trap. Quack-quack! (runs far near where the path is at Luna Nova and places one letter at a time and says each one as he places them down and sounds the word)

The letters form a trap.

WordWorld kids: Trap!

Duck hides behind a bush and Michiru walks straight into his trap. Duck comes over.

Duck: Ha! In yo face! How dare you go after a man like that. In the name of the quack, I’ll punish you.

Michiru: Now where have I heard that before? I think in a manga.

Cuts to Moe’s Tavern where Fendrich & his gang, Cassidy, and Butch enter and come to the bar where Moe is standing at.

Moe: Hey, Fendrich! Sinclair gave a gift.

Fendrich: Let’s see! (opens it up and out comes a card which Fendrich opens)

Sinclair (card message): S-I-N-C-L-A-I-R! Sinclairs rule and Fendrichs drool.

Moe: Uh, I think you should ignore that.

Last edited:
Fendrich (smiling): Hmmm! That gives me an idea.

Hacksaw: When you smile like that and say something like that, it’s making me feel that we’re going to do something weird.

Fendrich: Have you heard about that story in the Bible of Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego?

Moe: The boys who refused to salute Nebuchadnezzar’s 90 ft. statue of him and obey good?

Fendrich: Yes! I have an idea.

Moe: I thought we were here to talk about that little pimpsqueak.

Fendrich: Will talk more about that later. I really need to make my own 90ft. statue of me, Rachel Elizabeth Fendrich.

Moe: That’s ironic. Are you transgender?

Fendrich: No! My parents were expecting a girl and if it was a girl, they’d name her Rachel. Where was I?

Vito: Your own 90 ft. Fendrich statue, boss.

Fendrich: Oh, yes! When everyone sees the 90 ft., they’d have to honor me when the music plays. Sinclair will definitely refuse and you know what happens to the trio when they refused to honor Nebuchadnezzar?

Moe: They were thrown into a fiery furnace and...

Fendrich: Yes! Sinclair has to be thrown into a fiery furnace.

Butch: I feel like we’re suppose to do something before we make one?

Fendrich: Yes! You need to un-hypnotized Sinclair first.

Cassidy: Will do!

Fendrich: Let’s go!

Moe (leaves with everyone): Yes! But...

Fendrich: No time, for comments. We have a statue to make.

Cuts back to Tomoeda with Chiharu.

Chiharu: I‘m gonna erase Yamazaki’s smartness.

Yamazaki comes.

Yamazaki: Yes?

Chiharu (turning around): Hey, YAMAZAKI TAKASHI! Prepare for Mihara Chiharu to remove your smartness (takes out her Sealing Wand) Release! (releases the Erase and erases Yamazaki’s smartness)

Yamazaki: Hey, Chiharu! What’s going on?

Naoko: Uh! Let’s head to Naoko’s birthday.

Yamazaki: Hey, look at that! (points to a portal) Oh, cool slide! (goes in)

Cuts back to the Simpsons house where the portal opens up and Yamazaki comes out and looks at the house. The police come out.

Chief Wiggum: Oh, look boys! A kid staring at the house. Oh, look! There’s a wolf staring at a tree.

The police leave and Chiharu comes out the portal.

Chiharu: What’re you doing? We have to go to Naoko’s.

Yamazaki: Now that’s one fine house.

Homer (coming out): Hey, you kids. It’s weird to stare at a random person’s property.

Cuts back to Michiru is in Duck's trap.

Michiru: I'm after him because he must be a beast man. His name is Snake Jailbird something.

Everyone comes running up.

Cilan: Snake Jailbird? Where have I heard this name?

Iris: Me too.

Plex: I think those two kids back in Wuzzleburg would know. He looks like their kind of drawn. (beats everyone left in Wuzzleburg) Hey, kids! Do you know someone called Snake Jailbird?

Bart (gasps): Snake Jailbird? Like one of Springfield's wanted Crooks? Yes!

Michiru: So he's a crook. He must be way worse than that Monkey Thief.

Shaggy: And like you took my likes.

Cuts back to LEGO City in Fleck's office where Butch and Cassidy (in their disguises) un-hypnotize Sinclair.

Sinclair: What happened? I thought I was Mayor Fleck then Secretary Mayor Yay.

Cassidy (poor impression): Everyone has dreams. Go on! Have an interview with Mayor Fleck. (leaves with Butch)

Cuts outside to where Fendrich is waiting. They take their disguises off.

Fendrich: Okay, I would like you to get Harl Hubbs. I have a better idea to trick him. Make cookies with this stolen recipe.

Butch: Got it!

Duke DeTain in New Car sees a poster. It has a cartoon drawing of a gold Fendrich statue. Says “Honor the 90 Ft. Fendrich statue or suffer the consequences. Everyone will meet down in the park. Be there at 9:00 tomorrow where R. E. Fendrich hosts a ceremony of unveiling his new gold statue replica of him. When he plays his music, bow down to honor and respect the statue. Credits go to handyman Harl Hubbs for the building.”

Duke: Honor the 90 Ft. Fendrich statue...

Cuts to Freya McCloud looking at a newspaper in the fire station.

Freya: Or suffer the consequences.

Cuts to Little Hubert reading one at his factory.

Little Hubert: Everyone will meet down in the park.

Chief Percival “Wheelie” McWheeler reads one.

Wheelie: Be there at 9:00 tomorrow...

Several other people read similar ads or on TV news or radio. Say the last lines. Even Sinclair reads the final line on a newspaper in her office.

Sinclair: So Fendrich honors his new statue tomorrow. If I don’t honor the statue, I’ll face to face the consequences. I know the perfect thing to do.
Morris! Other Morris!

Sinclair’s servants come.

Servants: Yes, boss?

Sinclair: Fetch me my spare ingredients to make my cookies. We have some work to do.

Cuts back to Luna Nova.

Lillie: Hmmm... Ash.

Ash: Yes, Lillie?

Lillie: I feel the same way as Serena. No offense. About you.

Serena: Ash! It’s alright. You’re a hero.

Ash: Yes!

Johnny: Hey, I think he reminds me of some game we played back in Porkbelly.

Dukey: You think? I hope it’s not from Toxic Battle Blast 4? That game is scary and it’s rated M for “Mom Won’t Let Kids Under 18 Play!”

Mary: What? You actually got that game you wanted that’s rated M?

Susan: You just has to play that video game and watch Dad’s movies. You couldn’t watch cartoons like a normal kid.

Johnny: Let’s not point fingers shall we. He doesn’t remind me of a Toxic Battle Blast 4 character.

Serena: Well, you’re great Ash.

Ash: Thanks!

Harl Hubbs’ phone rings and Harl picks it up.

Harl: I have to go! Beat me back, Plex!

Plex: Got, it! (beats Harl away)

Kero: I’m sure that Sealing Wand is okay.

Sakura: It’s probably fine, okay?

Cuts back to the Simpsons’ house.

Homer: Marge? This probably fine, okay?

Marge (coming out): What? Oh, that? I suppose. ASDF movies are funny like that “I like trains.” scene.

Last edited:
What other ideas does anyone else have?

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom