• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Fun & Games is searching for new mods! Did I catch your attention? Head on over here!

Porygon, evolutions to be featured in Global Link promotion: Promotion to be availabl

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Porygon, evolutions to be featured in Global Link promotion: Promotion to be available May 18, ...

Porygon and its evolutions will be made in a Pokémon Global Link promotion to be made available from May 18, 2011 to April 26, 2012. Porygon can be obtained with its Hidden Ability, Analytic, Porygon2 will be available as Décor, and Porygon-Z will be featured in a C-Gear skin.

Read more on Bulbanews

Porygawn

SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE!
Reaction score
Re: Porygon, evolutions to be featured in Global Link promotion: Promotion to be avai

Awesome :D First time in a long time Porygon gets some attention.

SharKing

I won't bite... much.
Reaction score
Re: Porygon, evolutions to be featured in Global Link promotion: Promotion to be avai

I love the Porygon family. I'm very happy that they're getting some attention now. I want a P-Z skin!

jda95

remember me
Reaction score

Wow, this is probably the first time it's existence has been acknowledged since the EP038 incident. I'm still crossing my fingers that Porygon and co will appear in a future anime episode.

GengarEatBanana

Banana eating Gengar
Reaction score

Yay, the Porygon family is finally getting some well deserved attention!

Zekurom

is obsessed with Noivern!
Reaction score

2012? Wow, that's a long time for a promotion.

Eitarou

What's a Pokemon?
Reaction score

Porygon: Great. Now un-ban us from the anime, ya jerks!

2 and Z: Yeah!

Seriously, though. The time has come for them to appear.

Sylver Hummingbird

Calvin Klein?
Reaction score

But is this Japan only like the other events? If so, then we might not get it till next year. Or earlier than that

Gligar13

Yes, I am THAT gli. :P
Reaction score

Sadly, you need to get a Japan Only book for it.

D:

Shiny Celebi

Reaction score

Damn it I would've wanted this event. The skin looks neat.

Faye Scarlet

total eclipse of the heart
Reaction score

Well, I'm not unhappy that the Porygon family is finally getting some love, but where the heck did all this promotion come from? o3o I thought they wanted to forget Porygon existed?

Froakie

Gangsta's Paradise
Reaction score

They still made porygon 2 and porygon-z after the incident, right? So of course they haven't forgotten about that line.

Shiny Celebi

Reaction score

i wonder if this means they will show the Porygon line in the anime again.

Necrozma

Formerly known as Tsu
Reaction score

Strange, Porygon line of all Pokémon?

hurristat

the future is not written
Reaction score

Ooh, yay! Porygon is either underloved or overloved by the fandom. (It's not loved enough by TPCi though)

martianmister

マーシャンミスター
Reaction score

Great news for Porygon fans! But...

Porygon and its evolutions will be made in a Pokémon Global Link promotion to be made available from May 18, 2011 to April 26, 2012. Porygon can be obtained with its Hidden Ability, Analytic, Porygon2 will be available as Décor, and Porygon-Z will be featured in a C-Gear skin.
2012? :uhoh:

2012! :eek:

hurristat

the future is not written
Reaction score

Great news for Porygon fans! But...

2012? :uhoh:

2012! :eek:
This isn't actually that surprising. Most Japanese wi-fi events last for a whole year. Look at the birthday Tabunne.

Miar

On hold, not abandoned
Reaction score

Should have clarified in the headline that it was for Japan. You had my hopes up.

And if it ever comes out elsewhere, please be a bit easier to obtain (maybe another one of those games on the site)

Gligar13

Yes, I am THAT gli. :P
Reaction score

It's a book code event, so that's why it lasts that long.

ReshiramBlack

Reaction score

Not that I'm super concerned, but why didn't they just refer to the book by it's english name (this may not be completely accurate):"White Book Official Toku Maru Makoto Tooru play Pokettomonsutaburakku"?