• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Porygon, evolutions to be featured in Global Link promotion: Promotion to be availabl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Porygon, evolutions to be featured in Global Link promotion: Promotion to be avai

Not that I'm super concerned, but why didn't they just refer to the book by it's english name (this may not be completely accurate):"White Book Official Toku Maru Makoto Tooru play Pokettomonsutaburakku"?
That is a complete mess. It's 'Pocket Monsters Black & White Official Guide: Wireless Play Special Secret Book'. And if I guessed I'd say perhaps if you are searching for the book just for the code, the Japanese name may help more than a translated one.

Re: Porygon, evolutions to be featured in Global Link promotion: Promotion to be avai

I was happy about this, since Porygon was my fave. when I played gen 1. Oh well, maybe we'll get it sometime here in NA.

It took them long enough to actually promote Porygon and everything related to it. Maybe we'll see them in some form in the future? Though, it does sound kind of far-fetched. I'm impressed. And, maybe, happy.

In my eyes, this looks like another Japan-only event. *sigh*

And what exactly leads you to that conclusion? You do realize that A) we've never had events at the same time as Japan, and B) the games have only been out worldwide for two months, right? We're already getting the DW Eeveelutions, the Munna C-Gear Skin, and the Mystery Egg, so why wouldn't we get this too?

And speaking of DW Eeveelutions, I didn't see anyone else mention this: there will be another code given out at the Pokémon Center store that will unlock Pokémon Café-themed Dream World Décor (including a treehouse) and a new C-Gear Skin, as well as a mini-game allowing you to befriend Poliwhirl (can't we already get Poliwag?), Eevee (ten bucks says its male-only), Smeargle, and Burmy in the Dream World.

Not really if you have the money to get the book from somewhere like Play-Asia. They sell books too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom