• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Porygon, evolutions to be featured in Global Link promotion: Promotion to be availabl

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Porygon, evolutions to be featured in Global Link promotion: Promotion to be available May 18, ...

Porygon and its evolutions will be made in a Pokémon Global Link promotion to be made available from May 18, 2011 to April 26, 2012. Porygon can be obtained with its Hidden Ability, Analytic, Porygon2 will be available as Décor, and Porygon-Z will be featured in a C-Gear skin.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Porygon, evolutions to be featured in Global Link promotion: Promotion to be avai

Awesome :D First time in a long time Porygon gets some attention.

Re: Porygon, evolutions to be featured in Global Link promotion: Promotion to be avai

I love the Porygon family. I'm very happy that they're getting some attention now. I want a P-Z skin!

Wow, this is probably the first time it's existence has been acknowledged since the EP038 incident. I'm still crossing my fingers that Porygon and co will appear in a future anime episode.

Yay, the Porygon family is finally getting some well deserved attention!

2012? Wow, that's a long time for a promotion.

Porygon: Great. Now un-ban us from the anime, ya jerks!

2 and Z: Yeah!

Seriously, though. The time has come for them to appear.

But is this Japan only like the other events? If so, then we might not get it till next year. Or earlier than that

Sadly, you need to get a Japan Only book for it.

D:

Well, I'm not unhappy that the Porygon family is finally getting some love, but where the heck did all this promotion come from? o3o I thought they wanted to forget Porygon existed?

They still made porygon 2 and porygon-z after the incident, right? So of course they haven't forgotten about that line.

Strange, Porygon line of all Pokémon?

Ooh, yay! Porygon is either underloved or overloved by the fandom. (It's not loved enough by TPCi though)

Great news for Porygon fans! But...

Porygon and its evolutions will be made in a Pokémon Global Link promotion to be made available from May 18, 2011 to April 26, 2012. Porygon can be obtained with its Hidden Ability, Analytic, Porygon2 will be available as Décor, and Porygon-Z will be featured in a C-Gear skin.

2012? :uhoh:

2012! :eek:

Great news for Porygon fans! But...

2012? :uhoh:

2012! :eek:

This isn't actually that surprising. Most Japanese wi-fi events last for a whole year. Look at the birthday Tabunne.

Should have clarified in the headline that it was for Japan. You had my hopes up.

And if it ever comes out elsewhere, please be a bit easier to obtain (maybe another one of those games on the site)

It's a book code event, so that's why it lasts that long.

Not that I'm super concerned, but why didn't they just refer to the book by it's english name (this may not be completely accurate):"White Book Official Toku Maru Makoto Tooru play Pokettomonsutaburakku"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom