• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Porygon, Mudkip with curse an Scraggy with Drain Punch give awayy

Can I have a mudkip if you still have any? I'd like an Adamant one if you have one, if not, then any random one is okay :).
Fc: 4213 2543 6289

I don't know how many left there are but either Mudkip or Porygon sound excelent :D... hopefully there are still some available

I guess I'd like a Porygon.
If possible, can you name it Alpha (I'm not entirely sure if it's possible to nickname Dream Radar pokemon)?
My FC is 1421 4690 0112

If you have any left, I'd love one of them mudkips, Swampert will kill my friend's jolteon

If you have any Mudkip's left, I wouldn't mind one. Anything you want in particular?

if a mudkip or porygon is still up, i'd like one. trying to fill up my starters :3

If you still have a polygon left, may I have one please? :D
My fc is 0218 9572 7049

If Happen to still have a mudkip or scraggy left with Drain Punch i would appreciate it more then anything in the world.!

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom