• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: Porygon Z and Electvire needed to complete Dex!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeldapsychology

Reaction score
Have some extra legends and most of the Dex outside of EVENTS so I can breed you a baby of mostly anything let me know what you want/need. I need these last two and don't have the items please and thank you.

If you have the pokémon I'll get the BP items for you.

What legends do you have spare?

Gen 2 Birds covers Legendary Dogs. Gen 4 cover and trio gen 5 cover and trio most of the main ones. :) I got nearly a whole Pokedex of legends then ORAS decides to have them all to catch so I have doubles of most all of them and nearly a whole Dex minus EVENTS of course. :) Yes I have Electabuzz and Porygon 2

FC: 3136-6581-2002

Last edited:
That's quite the choice. What are the Gen 2 birds/Gen 4 covers like?

I'll need to grind some BP anyway but hopefully this will be done in the next few hours.

I don't keep up with IV EV Nature stuff on legends I was just happy to catch any of them LOL!

Ho-Oh Lv. 70 from SS game

Lugia Lv. 60 SS game (leveled up that one towards late game SS play through).

(Haven't caught the Gen 2 birds in ORAS yet but plan to soon recaught everything else you can in AS though. Plan to get OR at Christmas.

Palkia lv. 40 (Got from a Used Platinum version game.)

Dialga Lv. 52 I used it as my AS Main at lv. 4 and SLAUGHTERED EVERYTHING! (Also from a used Platinum game.)

I believe most in Platinum were hacks since Arceus Mew etc. didn't transfer over from Black to the Bank and in turn to my copy of X.

Then of course the lv. 50 native to the AS game.

Thanks.

Don't worry, that's not as important. I'm more interested in Hoenn-natives. So from that lot would ORAS Dialga be good if you're willing to trade?

Edit - Hoenn Kyurem would also be appreciated if you have it and want to keep that Dialga.

Hoenn Kyureum is good I have double of him (Black copy and now Hoenn version) so I can give you him. All ORAS Legends are lv. 50 outside of Deoxys at 80 and I think Rayquaza at 70.

Hoenn Dialga is fine too. I have 2 Dialga the lv. 52 I slaughtered the game with that started lv. 4. Beat AS in 2 days LOL!

How do you want to do the trade. I give you the Electabuzz and porygon 2 and you do the items then trade them back for my legends is what I was thinking. But you'd have to trade junk pokemon for my electabuzz and porygon 2 however you want to do it let me know. :) Thanks

I've got trashmons, don't worry about that. So you would be okay with trading ORAS Dialga & Kyurem?

My 3Ds is being rather slow so the BP grind is taking longer than I expected, but it should be done in the next 90 minutes.

K thanks. Ya I don't mind since I have doubles of Kyrueum and Dialga. I can get a "2nd" Kyruem in OR since I have Zerkom and Reshiram and I have 2 Dialga so don't mind giving up one. Not sure if true but I read somewhere you can complete the Dex without EVENTS not counting not sure if true or not. I'm going to test that after getting these 2 I'll have a "Complete Dex" Outside of a few EVENTS.

Well while I'm here I can tradeback any events you are missing for 'dex completion. Although I'll be leaving in a couple of hours so depending on how many you need it would have to be done quickly.

Last edited:
Got time now Have Hoenn Dialga and Hoenn Kyreum ready I'll give you Porygon 2 and Electabuzz you apply the items then we will trade over my legends. Then do the following tradeback EVENTS

NEED EVENTS

Manaphy

Arceus

Shaymin

Mellotta

Keldeo

Genesect

INFO ONLY is FINE get it tradebacks is FINE. :)

Last edited:
INFO ONLY is FINE get it tradebacks is FINE. :)

I, errrr, don't understand this. I'm just going for tradeback - I'll trade Manaphy for some collateral (not a trashmon, otherwise I won't accept), then you trade Manaphy back for Arceus, Arceus for Shaymin, etc. until you get your 'mon back for Genesect.

Anyway those events will need fetching so I'll have to trade them separately. Just finished BP farming so I'll add you in the next couple of minutes.

Edit - I am now ready to trade-evolve Electabuzz & Porygon2.

Last edited:
Letting you know you have to cancel out of trades to put the items on pokemon then go back into trading LOL! Darn game. Tried this earlier with a friend. back out of trade put item on go back into trade. That's how they have it work no idea why.

Yeah I know, but I was expecting to receive both at once. Anyway let's get on with it.

Take the Latiasite off please. I'm on Y so it won't trade.

Done. Thanks for the legends, and enjoy the completed Pokédex.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom