• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Possible D/P News

SamuSamu...Sutoraiku...Hassamu?

Nah, Don't think so....

I'll wait for the visuals...

It sounds good, but I'm tired of getting partial information! Hopefully it is shown in coro coro next week.

Cool, looking good. I'm happy Perap appears quickly, because I was planning to raise one as my Flying type. Buoysel is nice to see quickly but not particularly special for me (because I plan to start with Pochama, covering the Water type) I think everyone knew Mukkurru was going to be the "beginning" Flying type in the vein of Pidgey, Hoothoot and Taillow.

I want a Perappu for one reason. To make it say "Objection" with its Blabber attack =P

Perap battling Crawdaunt:

"Jose Canseco don't do this lobster sh*t!"

I'm sure there must be a limit on how long we can make it. Otherwise the battle, depending on what's said, might go on forever.. =/

The only one I can find anything on in my Japanese dictionary... samui means "cold" and samuke means "chill"...

- Trip

The only one I can find anything on in my Japanese dictionary... samui means "cold" and samuke means "chill"...

- Trip

An ice type maybe? I hope so. We haven't had a Pokemon of that typing so early in-game. I'm a big fan of the cold-hearted Pokemon, so here's hoping.

My idea:

Mukkuru- Hopefully 2 evo'd. (like Pidgey)
Subomi- Rodent thing, 1 evo (continues on the line of Rattata, Sentret, and Zigzagoon)
Perappu- Hopefully will evolve...
Buizeru- Hopefully will evolve...
Garinan- Bug Pokemon. Probably have 2 evos, may go split.
Samusamu- Ice Pokemon?
Maasura- Ground Pokemon, the Gym Leader has one.

Please note: The thread is from 18 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom