• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Possible new Wii Pokemon game

Even though there's the Bulbanews thread already, I'll allow this, but I'm moving it to OPG. That forum needs more activity anyway, and this is certainly a spin-off.

Mew and Celebi wont be catchable, they are event exclusive. Im sure there will be legendaries to catch. Im hoping the Musketeers, and maybe Reshiram or Zekrom. I like the idea for the Regis.
Im betting the Monkey trio would be snaggable, and i dont know about a starter.

Monkeys seem crap as starters, especially if its triple battle and you have all three of them..

Rotom does seem interesting and perhaps could get a game-exclusive form that would later be introduced into the third version. I want a Rotom motor cycle for traveling through the region, and its Dark type with Pursuit :3

Though personally, I'd like Zorua + Riolu ^^

I'm with you, Outrage. D8 Two super cute Pokemon as starters?! My dreams would all come true! No, not really, but that would be the cutest thing ever, especially how cute Riolu is in PBR. Zorua and Riolu fighting together and looking adorable at the same time...yes please!

Also, considering that I suggested Riolu, Day-Night feature for the new Wii game please :3

The Wii has an internal clock, I don't see why it shouldn't get a day-night feature, along with having days of the week ^_^

I guess my character's going to be norcturnal :p

Ooh...a 3D Pokemon game in real time! I'd only ever see the night-time too, so no Lucario for me. D: But that would be kinda neat to see! But if it is a 3D battle game, how would the setting look during wi-fi? Would it use the host's time setting, or just make it plain midday?

It could also just look aesthetically like whatever time it is for your game, like how HgSs has a Dawn/Lucas sprite from Platinum and DP, while Platinum will give Lyra/Ethan a Dawn/Lucas sprite in their game.

Hopefully the transition between night and day is like in Twilight Princess, and not like discrete shades that we currently have on the hand-helds, but that may be expecting too much.

Ooh...a 3D Pokemon game in real time! I'd only ever see the night-time too, so no Lucario for me. D: But that would be kinda neat to see! But if it is a 3D battle game, how would the setting look during wi-fi? Would it use the host's time setting, or just make it plain midday?
Simples. Have Wi-Fi matches in a closed-roof stadium.

Maybe you find varies Colosseums in single player, similar to Pokemon Colosseum, and then they become unlocked in Mulitplayer/Wi-fi once all in-game rounds are beaten.

This sounds awesome! It would be great if it had the same level of customization as the main series RPG's and included breeding, egg moves, IV's and EV's. I think it would be cool if it was a gym quest storyline, but I don't think I'll ever get sick of the standard Pokemon formula. Maybe a fresh plot would attract a wider audience and also players who are getting sick of the old style.
I really hope the capturing and levelling up of Pokemon stays the same as the main series though.

Not necessarily an important feature, but I'd like to have the choice to choose between a boy and a girl if this game is another RPG. They did it in Battle Revolution (not an RPG, but still), so I don't see why they can't do it again. Other than that, I don't have much to ask for... if this game turns out to be real, or whenever the next Wii game comes out (and I'm pretty certain we'll get some kind of Wii game for Gen V this year, it's not unheard of for a Wii game to come out a year after the main handhelds came out), It'd be nice if it turns out to be another RPG.

Mew and Celebi wont be catchable, they are event exclusive. Im sure there will be legendaries to catch. Im hoping the Musketeers, and maybe Reshiram or Zekrom. I like the idea for the Regis.
Im betting the Monkey trio would be snaggable, and i dont know about a starter.

No I meant snaggable like turned into shadow pokemon, if its like Colloseum or XD

I really want a game like the games on the D/S like D/P/PT. A 3D game where you battle gym leaders and all of that. Anyway, I'm excited to see how it all unfolds, should there be a new pokemon wii game :)

PBR, but with a real story like XD. Thats what I think would be awesome.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom