• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Post a lie about the above poster

^ watches Keeping Up With The Kardashians (I don’t even watch it), The Good Wife, The Good Doctor (2017) and my favorite out of the four: Family Guy

she loves keeping up with the kardashians (imma be honest some of the clips i've seen of it are funny), the good wife (i don't know what that is), the good doctor (fucking hate that show but i hate the haters of that show even more) and family guy (it's ok but i think the impact of it is kind of destroying adult animation)

xD omg-
His favorite season of South Park is season 24 (I hate season 24, let’s see who can guess why)
(Literally the only one I actually enjoyed out of all of them is Family Guy, and I said The Good Wife because of this Family Guy video I watched along with Keeping Up With The Kardashians (another FG video) and The Good Doctor (related show to The Good Wife); the video is about Peter asking the family what they all want to watch and Lois says The Good Wife)

He knows I don’t like watching Keeping Up With The Kardashians (I have literally never watched it and I don’t plan on it, I asked a family member if I could watch it, they said no, and also said they don’t like Keeping Up With The Kardashians, too bad)

(Not yet/Never gonna happen)
^ Has become part of my nonexistent fanclub and also has my autograph lol (which is literally a picture of Marina and Totodile eating breakfast while watching TV)

Please note: The thread is from 9 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom