• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Post an alternate image for the above user's avatar

Aria and Tohru's Dream World 「夢世界」
Reaction score
(I'll post yours soon, but just let me ask: why do you keep posting DR stuff? xD I mean, my style is completely different from Danganronpa nowadays lol Besides Kirigiri looks nothing like any of the three characters featured)

813S0Lc9q5L._AC_SY445_.jpg

Not the same character, but she's also called Ai.

If you really want something, just ask for it.
Reaction score
(I'll post yours soon, but just let me ask: why do you keep posting DR stuff? xD I mean, my style is completely different from Danganronpa nowadays lol Besides Kirigiri looks nothing like any of the three characters featured)
You're taking it too seriously, plus you literally used your Kirigiri's daughter OC as your avatar recently, and a signature full of Danganronpa OCs, so my choices didn't come out of nowhere. It's a game, just enjoy the cute pics :).