• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Post cool art of your favorite Pokemon!

Wachinga

GhetsisCharonHater99
Reaction score
Hello!
This is my first thread I made. The rules are simple: Just post some cool art of Pokemon. It doesn't necessarily have to be your absolute favorite, you just need to like the art.

Note: IT HAS TO BE OF A POKEMON

I'll start:
background.jpeg

Last edited:
will be trouble picking some... I have thousands of arts I like in my Deviant Art favorites - out of all of them, my most favorite is the Eeveelution pile, victorious and cheerful Vee on top - Umbreon and Vaporeon having the worst time, probably Sylveon close
art is called
the_eeveelution_problem_by_suikuzu_d6jzv8z-pre.png
art drawn by Suikuzu

@SpinyShell Turtonator looks so hard to draw, I'm sure some good looking art exists... looks like a challenge to draw to one

Hello! I have a lot of art of my favorite pokémon in my computer but as I plan to use them later as an avatar and I want it to be surprise I will not post them for now. But I'll post two that I already used, and I'll do the same with the rest when I use them.
gen.png
hate.png

Please note: The thread is from 6 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom