• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Post Counts Updated

Status
Not open for further replies.

evkl

Person-about-Bulba
Reaction score
Hi all,

As part of semi-routine maintenance, we've run a number of scripts to clean up the forums. After running them, we updated everyone's post count to give an accurate total of the number of posts they have on the forums. This has, in the past, reduced people's post counts, sometimes drastically. There's no error, and now everyone is back on level footing with an accurate post total.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

evkl

Ok, I was really confused as to why my post count jumped up by 7,000 posts. Not that I'm complaining. Thank you.

That would explain it. I went from 1000 posts to 7000, lol.

• Staff
If a forum was formerly not-post-counted and became post-counted, of course, the reverse could happen. Can't remember if we've updated any forums in that direction since the last post count update, but apparently we have.

That would explain it. I went from 1000 posts to 7000, lol.

In your case, an admin lowered your count manually without deleting any posts. This nullified that.

In your case, an admin lowered your count manually without deleting any posts. This nullified that.

Exactly. I kinda liked having it low, but in retrospect it's nice knowing exactly how many posts I would've had if I had never had my postcount lowered.

Awww... my count dropped even more now. I was 7000, and it jumped to 8000 (from cleaning F&G), then it dropped to almost 5000, and now it's almost 4000... I am so sad =(

I'm disappointed. If I was aware of this earlier, I would've probably had well over 15,000 posts, if not more. (Fun & Games)

I think i dropped a hundred or two. No biggie. Remember, a post is only as good as what it contributes,

Hmm, pretty cool even if I can't see any difference in mine.

Is mine still in the 400s?

EDIT: Yes.

Last edited:
Well thats cool, I wonder what happened to Ryuu's count =P

Yeah, I dropped, like forty. I actually was just gonna ask why I went from 780 to 820, and then back to 780.

I only dropped like 2 posts. So, it is no biggie, I'm good with it.

I dropped a couple hundred. It's fine though. I'll get to over 9000 again someday

@Hallow: Maybe, maybe not, be at least you're still over the 1000s right? I'm not even at 100 yet! And you have over 500 blogs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom