• Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!
  • Hello all! The staff is planning a restructuring to the forums on April 11th. Please see this announcement thread for details.

Post-Game (Spoilers)

Reaction score
Hey guys

What do you do post-game? I have collected all UB, I have caught legendaries, I have developed islands, I have caught and evovled a lot of Pokemon, I use the island scanner .. what else is there? :)

I really would love to know if there are any big assignments I can do. What do you guys do post-game?

Step into my crib everything smell like Cool Water
Reaction score
Attempt to receive all stamps in your trainer passport.

Nuzlocke Lover
Reaction score
Develop the Plaza to its fullest capacity and ability. Try to shoot as many Pokemon as I can for level 5.

Previously known as 'Isamu Akai'
Reaction score
Attempt to receive all stamps in your trainer passport.
How would you do that?

To the OP, you could also search for the remaining Zygarde Cells and Cores if you haven't already done so. Me personally, I'm working on the Pokedex.

Hear me roar!
Reaction score
How would you do that?

To the OP, you could also search for the remaining Zygarde Cells and Cores if you haven't already done so. Me personally, I'm working on the Pokedex.
I know you get some from completing the Pokedex, though I forget what the others are for.

Reaction score
How would you do that?

In order to receive all stamps, you must accomplish the following:

- Complete all trials (which is done by the time you reach post game)
- Win 50 battles in a row at the battle tree in singles format
- Win 50 battles in a row at the battle tree in doubles format
- Win 50 battles in a row at the battle tree in Multi format
- Achieve all 5 ranks with the Poke Finder.

Drifter
Reaction score
Meh. Gonna grind up a bit so I can travel about safely then start prepping to make use of that PoS SOS mechanic to grab me an outstanding Ditto and work to making superior versions of my story party. I'll probably deal with the UB story a bit after that.

Reaction score
Breed and train competitive Pokémon, maybe? Or shinies? Also fill up your Pokedex.

Reaction score
Oh god.. the zygarde cells of course.. Yikes there are so many.. :p I have no idea which routes I have found them all in..
The pokedex is actually a thing I have never completed. :p

PinkIceTales!
Reaction score
All I'm doing is breeding eevee, infecting them with pokerus (along with anything I randomly get in wondetrade) and... sending them back out over wondertrade.

Dr. Fuji?!
Reaction score
I'd like to try out the Battle Tree, but I really don't have time/patience to build a team for it.

So I'm just waiting for QR rental teams to become a thing for online battles.

Reaction score
I find the battle tree a lot harder than I first anticipated..

I have also been spending a lot of time on Pokemon Pelago and QR scanner .. :) The QR scanner is tiresome, but pretty nice none the less.

Darth Ignis
Reaction score
I'm have a merry old time capturing Yungoos and Gumshoos, nicknaming them Donald Trump, and sending them out into the world via wonder trade.

Laid to Wake
Reaction score
- Achieve all 5 ranks with the Poke Finder.
Slowly but surely I am chipping my way through this one, in between Pelago visits and a three-quarters-hearted effort to complete the Dex and playing White 2.

Reaction score
Slowly but surely I am chipping my way through this one, in between Pelago visits and a three-quarters-hearted effort to complete the Dex and playing White 2.
The only stamps I need now are the ones to complete the Pokédex, and defeat the battle tree for all three battle styles. I plan on completing all these once Bank is available with Pokémon Sun.

Reaction score
First thing I did was was sos a 5 IV ditto now I'm almost done with my Pokedex,after that maybe play soul silver or fill my PokeBalls dex

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Tapatalk

OBEY THE BEARD
Reaction score
So far, I've completed my 'Dex, and I'm almost done with the living 'Dex as well. Now I'm breeding a battle tree team and getting all the Island Scan 'Mons.