• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Post-Game (Spoilers)

emilsn91

Reaction score
Hey guys

What do you do post-game? I have collected all UB, I have caught legendaries, I have developed islands, I have caught and evovled a lot of Pokemon, I use the island scanner .. what else is there? :)

I really would love to know if there are any big assignments I can do. What do you guys do post-game?

Develop the Plaza to its fullest capacity and ability. Try to shoot as many Pokemon as I can for level 5.

How would you do that?

To the OP, you could also search for the remaining Zygarde Cells and Cores if you haven't already done so. Me personally, I'm working on the Pokedex.

In order to receive all stamps, you must accomplish the following:

- Complete all trials (which is done by the time you reach post game)
- Win 50 battles in a row at the battle tree in singles format
- Win 50 battles in a row at the battle tree in doubles format
- Win 50 battles in a row at the battle tree in Multi format
- Achieve all 5 ranks with the Poke Finder.

Meh. Gonna grind up a bit so I can travel about safely then start prepping to make use of that PoS SOS mechanic to grab me an outstanding Ditto and work to making superior versions of my story party. I'll probably deal with the UB story a bit after that.

Oh god.. the zygarde cells of course.. Yikes there are so many.. :p I have no idea which routes I have found them all in..
The pokedex is actually a thing I have never completed. :p

I'd like to try out the Battle Tree, but I really don't have time/patience to build a team for it.

So I'm just waiting for QR rental teams to become a thing for online battles.

I find the battle tree a lot harder than I first anticipated..

I have also been spending a lot of time on Pokemon Pelago and QR scanner .. :) The QR scanner is tiresome, but pretty nice none the less.

I'm have a merry old time capturing Yungoos and Gumshoos, nicknaming them Donald Trump, and sending them out into the world via wonder trade.

- Achieve all 5 ranks with the Poke Finder.

Slowly but surely I am chipping my way through this one, in between Pelago visits and a three-quarters-hearted effort to complete the Dex and playing White 2.

Slowly but surely I am chipping my way through this one, in between Pelago visits and a three-quarters-hearted effort to complete the Dex and playing White 2.

The only stamps I need now are the ones to complete the Pokédex, and defeat the battle tree for all three battle styles. I plan on completing all these once Bank is available with Pokémon Sun.

First thing I did was was sos a 5 IV ditto now I'm almost done with my Pokedex,after that maybe play soul silver or fill my PokeBalls dex

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Tapatalk

So far, I've completed my 'Dex, and I'm almost done with the living 'Dex as well. Now I'm breeding a battle tree team and getting all the Island Scan 'Mons.

Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom