• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Post game?

Having the rest of the legendary pokemon are likely to be available because they take up a slot on the National pokedex. (though 3 and 5 had cases where where they are found indirectly). Post game however is not as guaranteed.

Having the rest of the legendary pokemon are likely to be available because they take up a slot on the National pokedex. (though 3 and 5 had cases where where they are found indirectly). Post game however is not as guaranteed.
It could happen! I mean the mythicals can be caught in random places with a .00001% encounter rate! That could happen!

I don't doubt they'll throw in more legendaries, but IDK if you'll be able to find every single one, or if we'll be able to find all 802 (minus events) Pokemon with SM and USUM in general. I have a feeling we'll need to Bank some over from 6th gen.

I don't doubt they'll throw in more legendaries, but IDK if you'll be able to find every single one, or if we'll be able to find all 802 (minus events) Pokemon with SM and USUM in general. I have a feeling we'll need to Bank some over from 6th gen.
Or trade from S+M

That will not happen. Deoxys is an exception. Mythical Pokemon are mythical becuase they cannot be found in game.

I want to be able to find Mew and Celebii in game. It's been YEARS. But I don't think you should just encounter them in the wild randomly. You should encounter them through some side quest. It's cool that they did it for Deoxyys but I don't care for Deoxys and I would rather have the cuter mythicals like Mew, Celebi and Jirachi.

I thinking we might some more Legendaries, but I don't think we'll get that much, If Sinnoh remake come next, we likely to get more of them in the Post-game, like they did ORAS.

I'd like GF to give us two more battle facilities to earn BP from. If Akala and Poni can each have their own facility, then so should Melemele and Ula'ula. That way, all of the islands have something to offer for the post-game that isn't a one-time event!

Can we finally have Another good post game? Ok the Ultra beasts and MORE! LEGENDARIES! PLEASE!
Please
I'd like GF to give us two more battle facilities to earn BP from. If Akala and Poni can each have their own facility, then so should Melemele and Ula'ula. That way, all of the islands have something to offer for the post-game that isn't a one-time event!
add the inverse battles back

If they decide to give us more battle-based side options I'd like for them to have one that isn't reliant on the player to have a solid skill in the metagame. I want to use my champion team for more than fighting the elite 4 for the one millionth time meanwhile I can't do jack with the tree and the battle royale because I find breeding good IV pokemon and creating pokemon for scenarios instead of for battling really effing boring and unfun. Let me use my whole dang team on the tree. Let me use MY pokemon I raised from teh start and became champion with. Don't make me deal with the RNG that is NPC players and their generated to kick your ass team while I go in blind.

What's that? You wanna fight (cameo trainer)? GET GUUD AT METAGAME, LOSER. OTHERWISE YOU WON'T EVER SEE EM LOL!

Seriously not enjoyable in any way shape or form. What makes it worse is that BOTH of the options we're given deal in that crap.

I hope that if they decide to do more post game battling stuff they go the route of Black tower/White Treehollow. They were that same kind of thing where you had to go through multiple levels to get to the top, but they didn't force you into near impossible battles and actually had a decent prize at the end. I found them way more fun because there was an actual story (sort of) to them. I was able to go in with my actual team and help them grow stronger. Then if you wanted a real challenge you could go do the PWT. Both of which didn't feel like you were climbing an endless ladder for no real reason too! Man.....BW2 had some really pretty decent post game lol

Gyms and the league simple as that. Have the game end with the new location of the Grand Final Trial(perhaps it can take place at the Lake of the Sunne/Moone), and then reveal that a new challenge awaits after the credits. E4 can then be something different, like Kahili and 3 new trainers or something. Just go all out.

Gym leader rematch, a Delta Episode like Post-game with the Lore of Z-crystal, the Expansion of the Battle Tree, something similar to PWT, be able to travel back into ultra space to capture the UB, and expansion on Title Defense Champion.

That will not happen. Deoxys is an exception. Mythical Pokemon are mythical becuase they cannot be found in game.

Why is Deoxys an exception? Because of the Delta episode? What's stopping them from giving another Pokemon the same treatment? They added reusable TM's, way more consistent breeding, and raisable ivs back to back. Besides wouldn't they have an insensitive to make old mythicals legendaries? Because then they can have more "event slots" for newer mythicals.

If the "too many Pokemon" argument is preventing me from getting more Pokemon why can't a "too many mythicals" argument get me something I want?

I'm not sure how I feel about mythicals being available in game. Half of me wants them available because I'd love to get Shaymin and Jirachi and use them, not just wait enviously until there's a distribution announcement for where I live. However, I also feel that mythicals are supposed to be rare because they are mythicals. And considering that they play a large role promoting the franchise, they wouldn't be given out like free candy. The mythicals are connected to money and advertisements (ticket sales for movies, events, promotional merch stores, etc) so I guess mythicals are probably not going to be available by default anytime soon. Deoxys is more likely the exception rather than a starting point for a new 'norm', but still - changes can happen.

I'd certainly like to see previous legendaries available again in the post-game. More story is welcome. Another PWT would be great as well. And they should really do something about the Battle Tree if it's going to stay - it's a mess.

However, I also feel that mythicals are supposed to be rare because they are mythicals. And considering that they play a large role promoting the franchise, they wouldn't be given out like free candy. The mythicals are connected to money and advertisements (ticket sales for movies, events, promotional merch stores, etc) so I guess mythicals are probably not going to be available by default anytime soon. Deoxys is more likely the exception rather than a starting point for a new 'norm', but still - changes can happen.
I doubt that older mythicals can make much money, especially when their role in advertisements all but dry up after their generation. Whereas adding these Pokemon to the games would be a big point of attraction for the games.

I think making old mythicals available in-game would make the Pokemon relevant, give fans more access to them. And making them available in-game, with possible stories and chances to battle them, doesn't seem like they're given out like free candy. Especially since these events are usually just given to us for three at certain intervals, with us making no effort to obtain them.

Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom