• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Post the last Pokemon caught.....

A shiny Trapinch in Pokemon Emerald. My first shiny Pokemon since Pokemon Silver, I was so happy.

A shiny spiritomb in platinum after many hours of resetting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D

I didn't catch it, but the last Pokémon I obtained was my disappointing Arcanine... It's frustrating how after days of breeding, work and training, that asshole can't seem to win a single battle...

My first Shiny Pokemon(not counting Red Gyarados): A Poochyena in my Emerald. It was the FIRST pokemon I caught after receiving the Pokeballs from May in that gameplay, and it was already a Shiny.

(Soul Silver) Raikou. Unnamed.
Will probably offer it on GTS after I transfer it to White

A level 4 female Bidoof on Pearl, which was promptly transferred to Black and used for a trade. I can honestly say I hate Bidoof a lot less now: that little rodent, instead of costing me a shiny, got me a level 30 shiny Golett from Sweden. So yeah, Bidoof doesn't suck so bad anymore. :XD:

I caught a Shiny Tangela in FR. The first one I encountered as I stepped into the grass.

A living gummi bear Shiny Ursaring that I caught in SoulSilver and instantly sent round to Black for bragging rights.

Pokémon Pearl, Altaria called Mouldy, last entry on the Pokédex! It's currently chilling in the PC box.

The last Pokemon I caught was a Golett lv.33 in Black. I tried to find a 6th member for my team so I wouldn't have trouble with the elite four.

The last Pokemon I caught was a Golett lv.33 in Black. I tried to find a 6th member for my team so I wouldn't have trouble with the elite four.
:kawaii: I approve, as my Golurk was a total monster on my team.

My latest catch? Well, I wasn't paying attention to my surroundings and wandered into the Dragonspiral Tower... you can guess what happened next. :sweat:

Yep, I got another Golett. I just couldn't force myself to leave the poor little sweetheart behind. (Ye Primus, I am truly pathetic....)

Just caught Female Magicarp, while replaying Heart Gold. It's Gyarados already called "Aunt May"

ust caught Female Magicarp, while replaying Heart Gold. It's Gyarados already called "Aunt May"

Pshh. I named a female Magikarp I caught Misty and evolved her to a Gyarados.

Anyways,the last Pokemon I caught was a Lotad, only because the old guy in the White Forest had "theories". I might release it or abandon it in my PC.

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom