• Magnificent Entertainer supercharges his team with some new TMs. Watch here as he wishes that the player character was wearing a trench coat.

Post the last Pokemon caught.....

Reaction score
OMFG I JUST CAUGHT A SHINY EKANS IN FIRERED LSAJJNHADSLJFLDSAFDAFNDAFOJDSASDF

The man, The myth..
Reaction score
Nice find dude, speaking of which, I got THREE shiny pokemon in the SAME DAY!

Mienfoo lv 37
Dieno which is now a hidregeon (sp?) at 70
Charmander egg hatched (9OMG YESSS!!1!!!!)

Reaction score
Nice find dude, speaking of which, I got THREE shiny pokemon in the SAME DAY!

Mienfoo lv 37
Dieno which is now a hidregeon (sp?) at 70
Charmander egg hatched (9OMG YESSS!!1!!!!)
Really?! Cool! Did you use chains or Masuda method? My find was pure randomness; I don't shiny-breed or things like that. I really don't care about shinies at all, but hell, I got really excited when I saw that Ekans!

The man, The myth..
Reaction score
Actually the egg hatch was masuda the other thought were random talk about pure luck right? haha yeah I'm going to try again tonight after my friends and I come back from a movie.

PKMN Master (in training)
Reaction score
do eggs hatched count? thatd be Chi, my new chim--- well, monferno now. shes being trained for online battle :D

Reaction score
Might last caught Pokémon was clamperl so I could evolve it into Huntail!!!
Then it was stored in PC and maybe will never ever be used again...
:p

Monoceros
Reaction score
A Machop in Pearl that was migrated to Black, evolved into a Machoke, sent over to White (holding an Everstone so he wouldn't evolve) and sent off to who-knows-where for a level 31 shiny Golett.

Reaction score
I've just caught a shiny Zubat along the Ravaged Path on my Diamond version. I'm thrilled about this because I really like the shiny versions of any pokemon that is a pretty different colour to the normal, and also I was intending on using it on my main team. The downside is I'd already trained a Zubat to level 15 before going to battle my Rival, and now have to retrain the shiny one :) I am really looking forward to it becoming a Crobat.

Reaction score
Not exactly caught, but I'm currently hatching Pokemon for a competitive battling team, and i hatched a shiny axew. quite on accident too. had the ability and gender i wanted, and a not so bad nature, so im gonna train him for it.