• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Post the last Pokemon caught.....

Sorry to gloat but I just caught a shiny Liepard in my white version. Nicknamed him Durango. Caught in a premier ball. As for the reason I caught him do I need to explain?? Haha I caught him because he was shiny!

Caterpie in HG. I love Butterfree and his array of boosted status effects.

Seel while surfing on route 47 in SoulSilver.

A Nidoran (F) on HeartGold version.

For my new save, I figured I should use Pokemon I usually ignore.

A Pinsir in the bug catching contest on HG for a friend of mine he didn't want me to give it a nick name.

A Ditto in HG. It's going to end up really getting around.

And a Pupitar in Black. I accidentally found it. I'm going to use it to breed my ideal Larvitar so it can grow up and be my ideal Tyranitar.

Growlithe in the route to the next to the National Park in Heart Gold. I nicknamed him Carter (I always nickname my pokemon regular names). And he's going to be the fire power on my team.

Tornadus in White, caught in a Dusk Ball after a VERY long time whittling him down to the red.

Also in HG, the last one caught in the wild was a Donphan (Ultra Ball), but the last Pokémon obtained was Gengar, through a trade of course.

Scyther in National Park on Pokemon Heartgold.

Is currently with the rest of my team as a Scizor.

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom