• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Post the last Pokemon caught.....

OMFG I JUST CAUGHT A SHINY EKANS IN FIRERED LSAJJNHADSLJFLDSAFDAFNDAFOJDSASDF

Nice find dude, speaking of which, I got THREE shiny pokemon in the SAME DAY!

Mienfoo lv 37
Dieno which is now a hidregeon (sp?) at 70
Charmander egg hatched (9OMG YESSS!!1!!!!)

Nice find dude, speaking of which, I got THREE shiny pokemon in the SAME DAY!

Mienfoo lv 37
Dieno which is now a hidregeon (sp?) at 70
Charmander egg hatched (9OMG YESSS!!1!!!!)

Really?! Cool! Did you use chains or Masuda method? My find was pure randomness; I don't shiny-breed or things like that. I really don't care about shinies at all, but hell, I got really excited when I saw that Ekans!

Actually the egg hatch was masuda the other thought were random talk about pure luck right? haha yeah I'm going to try again tonight after my friends and I come back from a movie.

do eggs hatched count? thatd be Chi, my new chim--- well, monferno now. shes being trained for online battle :D

Might last caught Pokémon was clamperl so I could evolve it into Huntail!!!
Then it was stored in PC and maybe will never ever be used again...
:p

A Machop in Pearl that was migrated to Black, evolved into a Machoke, sent over to White (holding an Everstone so he wouldn't evolve) and sent off to who-knows-where for a level 31 shiny Golett.

I've just caught a shiny Zubat along the Ravaged Path on my Diamond version. I'm thrilled about this because I really like the shiny versions of any pokemon that is a pretty different colour to the normal, and also I was intending on using it on my main team. The downside is I'd already trained a Zubat to level 15 before going to battle my Rival, and now have to retrain the shiny one :) I am really looking forward to it becoming a Crobat.

Not exactly caught, but I'm currently hatching Pokemon for a competitive battling team, and i hatched a shiny axew. quite on accident too. had the ability and gender i wanted, and a not so bad nature, so im gonna train him for it.

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom