• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Post without likes WINS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dunno if this is already posted, but I want to make an awesome game.

Post with no likes wins! Come on, you can do it! Post until you win! Go!

EDIT: Might seem like becoming a free likes thread, but this is unintentional because I just thought about this.
Strictly speaking, Max, the OP has no rules regarding when you win.
By this OP, I could, theoretically, Like your post 20 years from now and make you lose.

In any case, I'll take all the Likes I can get. As I said, they fuel ME, and I'm rather low on fuel today.

Strictly speaking, Max, the OP has no rules regarding when you win.
By this OP, I could, theoretically, Like your post 20 years from now and make you lose.

In any case, I'll take all the Likes I can get. As I said, they fuel ME, and I'm rather low on fuel today.

If the OP had no rules, then what did the OP mean with this?
I think we are having a winner. I need 1 more hour so I can check if they still have no likes. I will no longer like a possible winner if they still don't have likes. Max had no likes for 7 hours, so I need 1 more hour.

OP = original post. All rules for a thread are posted in the original post.
The post you quoted was from the original poster, but what he mentioned isn't in the original post.
A most confusing situation.

I've seen OP mean "Original Poster" so many times, I guess I'm more used to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom