• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Post Your Collections Here!

ZinnLav

Always Ask For Consent!
Reaction score
I thought it'd be really cool if we had a place to post pictures anime, manga and figurine collections, so here we are!

Starting of course with my own collection:
IMG_20200704_225613770.jpg

IMG_20200704_225652069.jpg

IMG_20200704_225730277.jpg

IMG_20200704_225712156.jpg

Of course not all of this is strictly anime/manga/figures, I have other nerdy stuff like Doctor Who, regular novels and some board games among my collection, but it's mostly Japanese related media.
I like to keep things together which you might notice, more dark and mature series are on the same shelf (Black Butler, Death Note & Tokyo Ghoul) while more lighthearted series are on another shelf (My Hero Academia, Assassination Classroom, Blue Exorcist, Danganronpa, The Promised Neverland) I really enjoy the aesthetic vibe it gives off while also being super neat and organised, everything is in their correct genre and in most cases alphabetised and in correct sequence.
If you have any specific questions, I can gladly explain anything on my shelves. I'll also try to post any updates if any significant changes happen, as you can see I'm running out of space in places like with Blue Exorcist and my board games, I might end up moving stuff around like my Avatar POP Vinyls to make more space.

Can't wait to see what other people's collections are like!

I can give a small taste of it first though

Got Figures
Manga
Anime(300+)across both formats*Won't do these cause finding them all would take forever as would photographing them all*
Wallscrolls
Posters
Games(40+ JRPG)
Art Books
Pop Vinyls
Futuba Sakura Nendoroid
Probably the most important item in my collection is an original Pokemon VHS Japanese(no subtitles/Captions)

Last edited:
I thought it'd be really cool if we had a place to post pictures anime, manga and figurine collections, so here we are!

Starting of course with my own collection:
IMG_20200704_225613770.jpg

IMG_20200704_225652069.jpg

IMG_20200704_225730277.jpg

IMG_20200704_225712156.jpg

Of course not all of this is strictly anime/manga/figures, I have other nerdy stuff like Doctor Who, regular novels and some board games among my collection, but it's mostly Japanese related media.
I like to keep things together which you might notice, more dark and mature series are on the same shelf (Black Butler, Death Note & Tokyo Ghoul) while more lighthearted series are on another shelf (My Hero Academia, Assassination Classroom, Blue Exorcist, Danganronpa, The Promised Neverland) I really enjoy the aesthetic vibe it gives off while also being super neat and organised, everything is in their correct genre and in most cases alphabetised and in correct sequence.
If you have any specific questions, I can gladly explain anything on my shelves. I'll also try to post any updates if any significant changes happen, as you can see I'm running out of space in places like with Blue Exorcist and my board games, I might end up moving stuff around like my Avatar POP Vinyls to make more space.

Can't wait to see what other people's collections are like!
I like your Airbender Pop figures :D

I'm going to be using three posts, starting with my few pics of anime (Several pics light on the anime stuff) and Pokémon manga.

Anime:
my_collection_picture__537_by_antiyonder_dfr2zsm-414w-2x.jpg

my_collection_picture__80_by_antiyonder_dfp9bdi-414w-2x.jpg

my_collection_picture__107_by_antiyonder_dfp9qjn-414w-2x.jpg
my_collection_picture__108_by_antiyonder_dfp9qlo-414w-2x.jpg
my_collection_picture__109_by_antiyonder_dfp9qp6-414w-2x.jpg

Manga:
my_collection_picture__435_by_antiyonder_dfqh8o7-414w-2x.jpg

my_collection_picture__436_by_antiyonder_dfqh8rh-414w-2x.jpg

my_collection_picture__437_by_antiyonder_dfqh8ur-414w-2x.jpg

Back
Top Bottom