• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Post your current avatar

"When one person is cursed, two graves are dug."
Reaction score
It's Raya and Sisu from Raya and the Last Dragon and the last avatar of my "Raya's week" :ROFLMAO:. But they may come back if I find artwork of the movie that I like.
raya poster.png

Reaction score
It's Poe De Spell from DuckTales 2017, and this definitely won't be the last time I use him as my avatar, he's so photogenic :love:.
Poe De Spell.png

WIP S.O.R.R.O.W Art - Coming Soon!
Reaction score
Required me some compression since the file was heavy. I always use something I drew myself as the avatar and this time it's an animation instead. Aria Starkia, the main heroine and protagonist of one of my original stories.
ezgif.com-gif-maker (3).gif

Reaction score
The first one of many Alice in Wonderland avatars that I have planned. I love this character and I definitely have more than ten images saved to use :ROFLMAO:.
Tea.png

Reaction score
Nothing is better than seeing two of the things that I love the most together, and this artwork is especially meaningful to me as it was the one that sparked my love for Gengar :bulbaLove:.
Gengar Cheshire Cat.png

Reaction score
Terry will always return to this profile :cool:, and if you look closely you'll notice that this artwork is made with a single line, the artist is insanely talented :oops:.
terry colors.png

Reaction score
I'll probably change it again soon (since this one's been made over 5 years ago and I don't think it looks that good), here it is. It's Kenta Miyazaki, Hope's Peak Academy Class 104's Super High School Level Luck, in the usual "That's wrong!" game image.

no__that_s_wrong__v2_by_galacticronpa_d9fy9bq-fullview.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
It's the Cajun Fox from Courage the Cowardly Dog, my second favorite character in the show after Katz. I love him, maybe he's a bit obsessed with his cooking recipes, but that doesn't make him any less adorable :bulbaLove:.
Cajun fox.png

Last edited:
Reaction score
animaction_promo_by_galacticronpa_ddq15qv-pre (1).jpg

Back in the early 2010s, nearly 10 years ago, I was a huge Total Drama fan, the kind who'd draw my own characters and create fanfics based on this Canadian cartoon I liked so much.

One of the fanfics was Animaction XtraordinarY Episode H (2 references to Pokemon there, XY and Episode N), where I picked a bunch of my former friends' OCs along with some of my own as this fic's contestants, and in a way to made things interesting I gave them magical powers (Fairy Tail style).

This art was done in 2013, nearly 8 years ago. Nowadays I don't even care for TD that much anymore, and it's been several years I haven't made any art related to it.

Reaction score
72431247_p0_master1200.jpg

It's Bella Weiss, from my project called Lumistar, which basically takes place inside a magical school where students learn how to become warriors while also working with magic. This suit she's wearing, called the Quasar Suit, was built specifically for her and, other than giving magical protection, increases her physical strenght and Celestion (the energy used to make magic) up to 1000%.

Reaction score
It's Professor Zündapp from Cars 2. I love this character and when I found this fantastic artwork there was no way I wouldn't use it as my avatar :ROFLMAO:.
Prof Z.png