• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Post your current avatar

It's Raya and Sisu from Raya and the Last Dragon and the last avatar of my "Raya's week" :ROFLMAO:. But they may come back if I find artwork of the movie that I like.
raya poster.png

Required me some compression since the file was heavy. I always use something I drew myself as the avatar and this time it's an animation instead. Aria Starkia, the main heroine and protagonist of one of my original stories.
ezgif.com-gif-maker (3).gif

I'll probably change it again soon (since this one's been made over 5 years ago and I don't think it looks that good), here it is. It's Kenta Miyazaki, Hope's Peak Academy Class 104's Super High School Level Luck, in the usual "That's wrong!" game image.

no__that_s_wrong__v2_by_galacticronpa_d9fy9bq-fullview.jpg

Last edited:
animaction_promo_by_galacticronpa_ddq15qv-pre (1).jpg

Back in the early 2010s, nearly 10 years ago, I was a huge Total Drama fan, the kind who'd draw my own characters and create fanfics based on this Canadian cartoon I liked so much.

One of the fanfics was Animaction XtraordinarY Episode H (2 references to Pokemon there, XY and Episode N), where I picked a bunch of my former friends' OCs along with some of my own as this fic's contestants, and in a way to made things interesting I gave them magical powers (Fairy Tail style).

This art was done in 2013, nearly 8 years ago. Nowadays I don't even care for TD that much anymore, and it's been several years I haven't made any art related to it.

72431247_p0_master1200.jpg

It's Bella Weiss, from my project called Lumistar, which basically takes place inside a magical school where students learn how to become warriors while also working with magic. This suit she's wearing, called the Quasar Suit, was built specifically for her and, other than giving magical protection, increases her physical strenght and Celestion (the energy used to make magic) up to 1000%.

Back
Top Bottom