• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Post your current avatar

images (1)(1).jpeg

It's a WIP art featuring all the characters from my original project codenamed S.O.R.R.O.W. It'll be eleven in total, thus 4 are still missing in the picture. It's becoming my signature when it's done.

Sorrow promo 3 (3).png

It's Terry from Soul winning an Oscar, many people think Disney buys most of their prizes, and maybe in some cases it's true :whistle:. But whether it's true or not, it reminded me a lot of the Terry quote written in the artwork below, and when Soul won the Oscar for best animated film the connection was even more perfect :ROFLMAO:. And finding an image that illustrates all that was the most perfect thing of all, as soon as I found it I wanted to use it immediately :bulbaLove:.
terry oscar.png

Back
Top Bottom