• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Post your current avatar

1651230633127.png

Just some art I made for my profile pic

An artwork of Simba and Zazu in the iconic "I Just Can't Wait to Be King" sequence. You must think that I mainly wanted to use it for Simba, but it really was for Zazu, I adore that character and there's almost no fanart of him, nothing against Simba though :LOL:.
Zazu Simba.jpg

index.php

Low effort doodle I drew whilst getting distracted from other artwork I really should be finishing. It's my fursona as a Shiny Ninetales. It's objectively not a very good drawing, considering it is incomplete and sloppy, but I have an inexplicable attachment to it. Like it more than most of my fursona attempts. In my mental backstory of this specific 'sona, this Ninetales used to be human and thus forced herself to walk on two legs like Meowth in the anime. Can't talk to humans though - she uses telepathy for that.

Back
Top Bottom