• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Post your current avatar

Black_2_White_2_Elesa.png

[ Concept A ] Serena FKMN 2 Arylett.png

My fursona.

Me as my own original species called a Serena, which sometimes doubles as a Fake Pokemon, and is inspired by Ninetales and the Braixen line. This design is basically near finalized - just need to draw again with more realistic proportions as I did this art in a more Pokemon style. Serena are a peaceful race of highly advanced creatures who specialize in the Anima [my version of Light and Psychic-type] and Fire elements. Also, I've decided to add batlike aspects to the design to make a fox bat hybrid, which won't make much of a difference on the base design save for some small webbing on the arms that can extend into bat wings. I'm rather satisfied with the concept other than that though.

Fun fact about this one - it drew it almost entirely with my mouse as a quick piece of art when I was bored. Turned out better than I expected.

Back
Top Bottom