• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Post your current Ctrl+V (v2)

Fruit Bowl 2: Electric Boogaloo Aussie/ME Indep Won Endgame 1x Deathproof Cult Leader Flying Spaggheti Monster 3 14 58 28 45 ME

Did you enjoy the game?
What did you think of the setup and its balance?
What did you think of Maniacal Engineer's flavor text?
If you would like to change a single thing in this game, what would it be?
Was the hosting fair?
Would you participate in moreBulbagarden Mafia Universe games?
Would you participate in the nextegg-citing seed-quel to this game?

Which song title sounds best to you?

[["Fleurs du Mal"|alexander 03]]
[["She Blinded Me With Science"|wilson 03]]
[["Music of the Night"|daniel 03]]
[["Pyromania"|willow 03]]
[["In The End"|wendy 03]]

Ud96LevQqCQU3I7BXNmO3ugp4luzb215fVWpvMLxGR76Irt8dqvjmPeIrG9zbZRYdiqcUrsKyhVXuCbb4ctwHEgzeC4U8urD1GWVrLmf1FNXnzCTOE91_p_BO1gpIea0iwgIT3xR

Chespin

Nickname: Reinhardt

Abilities: Overgrow / Bulletproof [HA][HA Locked]

Level Up Moves:

Bite, Body Slam, Bulk Up, Growl, Leech Seed, Mud Shot, Needle Arm, Pain Split, Pin Missile, Rollout, Seed Bomb, Tackle, Take Down, Vine Whip, Wood Hammer

Taught Moves [0]: NA

Obtained: Summer Gift Station 2016 - Mikey

Battles: 0

Contests: 0/0/0/0

Ribbons: none

There's just something wrong when the normally happy Freezeezy Peak music gets such a halfhearted rendition, all the while you gaze upon such an neglectful slob of a bear, his abusive wife, and their kids who got brattier since the last game.

Back
Top Bottom