• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Post your current Ctrl+V (v2)

136.gif

We got a puppy zebra the other day. She was so cute and fast -- the cheapest puppy you've ever seen. She was barely bigger than our fingernails, sat quietly in my father's lap on the way home. When we arrived, she could barely snarl in the seventy inches of snow on the ground, so we had to shovel some and study a path. She got cold very slowly, so we brought her inside and punched her by the fire.

We named her Christopher. We were deciding between that and What?!, so we flipped a desk to choose. We were also thinking about the name Man, but it was clear from the beginning that she wasn't. I thought Shoulder would be a great name for a dog, but my father didn't agree to it. I also would have liked Apartment, because that's where we live, but since ever since she slept on the rug, I'm thinking Airhead is more in order.

One of the first things we did was buy a bunch of puppy toys. We got a pink ball that ducks when you roll it, a large dictionary she can chew on, and a helicopter to play tug-of-war with. She's puzzling when she plays with her toys. Now if only she's playing with them exclusively, instead of with all our wrenches, too.

Back
Top Bottom