• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Post your current Ctrl+V (v2)

latest

my planned arts for rest of March:
* Sylvee taking photo of ? and Firox, and include Albie - visiting Shoshone Falls in Idaho
* Flarey wearing a 'Sphynx' hat and having ? making silly pose, Firox kind of 'can I takes it off' look
* Firox alone distracted watching a video, not showing the video, just looking at screen (inspired by this art, not playing games, or having desktop - more of what I have in mind - laptop, watching videos) https://orig00.deviantart.net/4fd2/f/2016/297/5/8/icy_gamer_by_pkm_150-dam5yd6.png

So come here and never leave this place
Perfection of your face
Slows me down
Slows me down
So fall down I need you to trust me
Go easy, don't rush me
Help me out why don't you help me out
Wake you up in the middle of the night to say,
I will never walk away again
I'm never gonna leave this bed
You say go
It isn't working and I say no