• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Post your current Ctrl+V (v2)

Thank you for registering at Bulbagarden Forums! We are glad you have chosen to be a part of our community and we hope you enjoy your stay.

For reference, you can post an introductory thread in the Garden Grotto, and here you can find recent announcements. The forum rules can be found here.

All the best,
Bulbagarden Forums Staff

adD6rzf.png

("part of my writing, was sharing it with another friend")

Something inside me told me to go out and take a second look, I sworn I could hear the whimpers or crying, this time I investigate further, I get a surprise nip on my nose from the bigger of the Eevee kits, trying to keep me from finding the other younger ones...

“Eeeps, whats that for? - there is a strong storm coming soon, you better find shelter with your mother, it's going to get bad out here”

It just looks back at me with sad eyes, managing to say
“I don't know where mom is, been almost a day, I is hungry, and so are my younger siblings”

it just lays its small head on its paws.

From here I has a tough decisions to make, I can only take one

Should I take them in, and help them out

Or should I just leave them alone?

Before I know it, its younger siblings start crying out for food again, awww, I can't leave them behind, all alone, possibly scared

“its going to be a bad storm, I hope your mother is fine, why don't you and the other young ones spend the storm with me, I have plenty of food and shelter, once the storm passes will help find her – I can't just leave you all alone, my cave isn't too far away either, no need to cry” as I lick off some tears, in hope to calm them down “here, let them climb on board and will carry to safety”

as I stretch out my tail near the bush, a little weakened, the kit manages to put them all on my tail fur, just as the rain starts picking up, I quickly take all to my cave, “just make sure none fall out” as I dart quickly back inside.

Outside the loud boom of several thunder can be hard, as I make it inside, the cave illuminates by a passing lightning.

Inside the cave, I set up the warm blanket on center of the room, four of them for extra warmth and coziness, and close the den entrance
“I'll get the meal going, should be ready in about 15 minutes, in the mean time try to keep them happy”

as I pass couple of toy balls and toy sticks so they can at least feel safe, as I get the main meal going, making some simple cheeseburgers, when I look back at the weakened whimpering, I realized that they are super hungry, and the oldest of the young kits gets the courage to let me know
“Flarey... I'm Ethan... we haven't eaten... all day, since yesterday noon...” its stomach growls louder

“Hai Ethan, I'm Firox, you can call me Flarey if its easier, that's almost a day and half, for now you and the young ones should eat something, I have a few berries”
Which I cut up into small kit sized pieces, dip them into strawberry yogurt, and along with Ethan, we help feed them.

Back
Top Bottom