• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Post your current Ctrl+V (v2)

8j6V5oD.jpg

The party at Aether Paradise has been going on strong for a while when eventually I teleport into the facility with my Abra. I whisper for Abra to use Trick Room, and an array of colorful psychic tiles briefly shimmer across the walls and floors of the building; due to the party lights, no one seems to notice. I spot Mick carrying the shiny Victini, and grab some chips from a refreshments table as I make my approach. “Let’s try to be discreet about this,” I say before swapping out Abra for my large, incredibly conspicuous Ultra Beast composed of living bricks. Without warning, the towering UB flicks the shiny Victini out of Mick’s hands with one of its blocky legs, then sits down around him.

Several Aether Paradise employees rush onto the scene as I catch Victini in my arms. “He’s got a Stakataka!” One of them calls out as they each send out a Pokémon to try and stop me.

“That’s what it’s called? Cool,” I remark. “Use Gyro Ball, Stakataka!” Stakataka begins rapidly whirling its colonial body in a vertical axis while simultaneously sliding towards the Aether Foundation employees, bowling them and their Pokémon over and creating a clear escape path for me. All the while, Mick us jostled around inside the hollow Ultra Beast. I send out my Dhelmise and Vikavolt as I dash towards the exit, and they subdue more Aether Foundation employees with swiftly executed Anchor Shots and Thunderbolts.

“Why do we keep selling that guy Beast Balls?” One employee groans. I return Vikavolt and Stakataka, leaving a very dizzy Mick behind as I attempt to ride away on Dhelmise.

Back
Top Bottom