• NMLewis challenges his second Gym Leader. Watch here as he explores a partially lit cave and challenges some trainers on the beach.

Post your current Ctrl+V (v2)

I still think about y%#'()_*{\\"'&36)%("'$&''&(15y
Reaction score
  • Legendaries/Mythicals from past games are distributed via DLC, and are caught by playing through a small storyline or visiting a certain matching location (for example, you go into the Distortion World to find Giratina, or you need to find the Rainbow Wing to summon Ho-oh)

Bugsss... Buzzzz
Reaction score
* This episode marks the first appearance of a number of {{OBP|Pokémon|species}} species in the main series after long absences:

I need more sleep.
Reaction score
"this is not your grandfather's car" means it most definitely isyour grandfather's car.

Brutally Honest
Reaction score
This will be a bastard game, this means the hosts may be concealing hidden modifiers, roles, alignments or even win conditions from players.

‌say that you're sorry one thousand times...
Reaction score
i love how N's dialogue goes faster than the fastest speed

I need more sleep.
Reaction score
  • The Second Law of FAQ Dynamics (The Law of FAQ Entropy):
    • Troublemakers and Loophole Abuse have a cumulative effect on the strictness of the community's rules. Thus, over time, the rules of any given community become increasingly formal and bureaucratic, which in turn causes the entropy of the FAQ and rules pages to approach a maximum. (This also applies to legal contracts and government laws, as demonstrated by the DMV.)
    • Corollary: Any community based around a common goal, no matter how informal it starts out, will gravitate towards treating the goal as Serious Business over time. The lower the barrier to entry, the faster this happens; for example, a wiki will gravitate faster than an open-source software project.
    • The Generalized Belady-Lehman Curve Corollary: For any collaborative project, the numbers of flaws and errors in both the FAQ and the project itself will initially decrease towards a minimum, but then start to increase without bound, after which these counts will continue increasing for the remainder of the project's lifespan.