• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Post your current Ctrl+V (v2)

1583473010374.png

I have no idea what that's like. Hubert insists on doing it all for me. Honestly, he acts like I'm some dainty princess who can't take care of herself.

Can't say this was an enjoyable episode of Holby but I can say this, was way more enjoyable then Saturday night's Casualty

One thing I did like about this episode was secrets getting exposed. I've never liked Cameron or Essie so seeing their secrets get found out was enjoyable, just wished Cameron suffered some punishment. I liked Xavier for what he did, its just a shame that Jason isn't happy with him. Wonder how long until Xavier discovers his role in Evan's death

Poor, poor Fletch, although sad to see what he was suffering, he provided my favorite part of tonight's episode as it felt considerably more like a real life hospital then anything, really hope Hanssen steps in before things get any worse, although its good to see him giving advice, I'm not too sure what good it will be

Keller was unbearable once again, can't stand Essie having a go at Dom, much as I dislike Dom, he doesn't deserve the way Essie is treating him, it was all down to Ben. They were lucky patient care wasn't compromised, especially as Ben was down the pub instead of getting ready to treat a patient. Really hope this storyline ends soon

Was nice of them to edit in a brief scene mentioning the coronavirus, its not often Holby or Casualty edit an episode to mention an on-going event, I know EastEnders does it quite a bit

Back
Top Bottom