• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Post your current Ctrl+V (v2)

I don't know why things happened the way they did...

Something I was writing in another thread.

1584819272175.png

• Illinia's Paradox (The Me Time Rule): If you are having a one-on-one conversation with an angsty user and trying to console them, it may seem as though the best way to help would be to sympathize and relate to them by telling about your own experiences with the subject. This will actually not cheer them up at all, because you are robbing them of attention.
    Person 1: I'm depressed.
    Person 2: I remember when I used to have problems with depression...
    Person 1: Shut up, we're talking about my problems, not yours.

Except I know what I'm going to get. If I open a box of goddamn chocolates there better be some goddamn chocolates.

Back
Top Bottom