• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Post your current Ctrl+V (v2)

Did he just break into every teenage boy's bedroom in New York until he got lucky? Oh, wait, hang on, that sounded really bad.

Arky stares at me in confusion. Of course he's confused, he doesn't get jokes. So strict and boring and "don't interfere with humans", "don't screw with the past", and "don't you dare rearrange the continents". Ugh.
"I'm the god of antimatter!"
"The opposite of matter. So?"
Could he really not get this? "Anti. Matter! What I do doesn't matter!"

1585886724800.png

• The Time Sink Theorem: A forum with an associated chatroom, IRC channel or similar will be less active than it would have been if it had no chatroom.
    • The Twin-World Hypothesis: Over time, the forum and the chatroom will develop into separate communities, as the members of the chatroom eschew the forum and the members who join the forum remain unaware of the chatroom's existence, as the people who could have introduced them to this chatroom have left the forums for that very chatroom. Any joining forum member who joins the chatroom will inevitably leave shortly therweafter due to the Lock-The-Gates phenomenon mentioned below.

Back
Top Bottom