• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Post your current Ctrl+V (v2)

9plAlBwnbtv94jB3fGuRve_2RIhUzghgN6i3fEZp1N9vCDLCa7gUZkODLszrHxL56UTSbW60Uc6kVxHrYBv_7sHscn5kTXpXNb0w1i4c3rcDO2j3jedgH7f_9uS2KRk5gCPMADAw

excuse english i poor Japanese man work as cleaner at nintendo hq

saw top secret docoment relateng to upcomin game

the legend of zelda: world in darknes

is the sequl the breath of the wild

super mario: super collection

is a collecton of 3d mario game

metorid prime 4: dread

is new metrod game

new smah cariter is new pokemon

dont tell nintendo about me

About one billion people have been exiled. I'm attractive now. After hearing the title, say: "I have a lip balm" or something like that, բեր Albert Einstein next you can say it was a failure. No No. I was born like any other child և although God could not spend time with the world, I wanted to escape by turning my being. But what about my story? I assure you now that this is not a difficult story, so if you approach the adult screen և think I will tell you the horrible events of my life, you will be disappointed. I am eighteen years old, If I were there I would see a lot of drunk people every day. They are usually with a woman or two.

Back
Top Bottom