• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Post your current Ctrl+V (v2)

1628146865137.png

{{Distinguish}}
{{Item|image = Shop Rare-Lion-Hat.png
|Type = Head
|Rare = Yes
|Members-only = Yes
|Land or ocean = Land
|Variants = No
|In stores = No
|Price = 950 [[Gems]]
|Recycle = 925 Gems}}
The '''Rare Lion Hat''' is a members-only land clothing item worn on the head. It was released at [[Jam Mart Clothing]] on March 25, 2013, as part of [[Rare Item Monday]].

==Appearance==
The Rare Lion Hat appears to be a cartoon-styled light-blue hat that is shaped into the top-half of a [[Lion]]’s head. It features a large, dark-blue frayed mane that extends in a semicircle arch from one side of the hat to the other. The front of the hat has small light-blue ears with a dark-blue swirl on the insides. There is a thick seam down the middle that is joined together by three wide stitches. The hat also includes two green button eyes with small, spread apart, white rectangular teeth hanging from the brim below them. This item comes in only one variety.

==Trivia==
*This item is a counterpart to the [[Lion Hat]].
===Prize Availability===
{{PrizeChests}}
[[Category:Items]]
[[Category:Land Items]]
[[Category:Member Items]]
[[Category:Clothing]]
[[Category:Head Items]]
[[Category:Rares]]
[[Category:Formerly Jam Mart Clothing]]
[[Category:Unavailable]]

I, Fischl, Prinzessin der Verurteilung, descend upon this land by the call of fate an— Oh, you are also a traveler from another world? Very well, I grant you permission to travel with me.Dusk and dawn but fleeting shadows are. Once more, the twists of fate have led you into my everlasting night.Even one of royal blood finds oneself susceptible to drowsiness at this hour.The stars of the firmament are naught but rifts, thrust open by Oz's beak into the boundless tapestry of darkness.Sweet shall be thy sleep, spared of the mares of the night! For no night mares would dare draw near to those who are blessed by the Immernachtreich!Me? Hehehe. Remember thou this, that I, Fischl, am the Prinzessin der Verurteilung, Sovereign of Immernachtreich, omniscient and eminent judge of all the world's iniquity!You and I are both travelers from another world. That our paths have crossed here is no accident, but the will of fate.You seem... troubled. Traveler, Do not lose heart! For with my left eye, the Auge der Verurteilung, which sees the threads of fate, I will surely keep you from harm. And Oz, the raven that has witnessed the demise of countless worlds, will watch over you on your journey. Should this world, like a beast prowling in the night, covet your dreams, then I, Prinzessin der Verurteilung, shall fell it with my ensorcelled arrows of judgment!Oz, my loyal companion. That we should have met this person, one who hails from another world as I do... Perhaps even cruel fate has deigned to smile upon me, through sin courses through my veins. If I am indeed destined to remain here, in this inescapable prison that is reality, at least--Ozvaldo von Hrafnavines. I, the Prinzessin der Verurteilung, sovereign of the Immernachtreich, do hereby call upon thee to do all within thy power to deliver the traveler from the claws of fate that would seek to snatch them at every turn, and to ready thy mind lest thou be required to make the ultimate sacrifice in the performance of this noblest of duties.Oh? You enquire about my Edelstein der Dunkelheit? It is a royal heirloom, a ceremonial ornament that displays the majesty of the Prinzessin der Verurteilung before the unworthy. Even here, in this fateful world, I have been reunited with my rightful inheritance as one of royal blood and noble spirit, for the majesty of a true princess shall draw her royal heirlooms unto her wherever so she may roam.If one must reckon time as this world does, I, Fischl, have already seen three thousand winters. Not that the illusory passage of time has any bearing on one such as I, to whom the causality of three thousand universes has been unveiled.Oz's full name is Ozvaldo von Hrafnavines. Where I hail from, he holds dominion over star and sky across three universes, and the souls of the mighty, fallen in battle, rest in the shadow of his wings. One should add that the penalty for mispronouncing his name is to have one's tongue torn from one's mouth. However, as I am

I like the physics in Konosuba's scene, but for more than just the booba bouncin though. In Dragon Maid's scene the blur lines make Kobayashi's slap seem like just a whiff and it comes straight down on Illulu's left boob, yet somehow both booba bounce. You just can't convince me that the energy of that whiff was angled towards both booba. On the other hand, Konosuba's just perfects those sorts details. Although it's a bit slower paced compared to Dragon Maid's you can watch Megumin wind back to properly give her slaps power, and Yunyun properly recoiled up and away in accordance. I have to say Dragon Maid's scene just can't compare in this regard
But on the other hand, Illulu's booba flailing takes up half the screen so I'm gonna have to declare this a tie.

We're no strangers to love
You know the rules and so do I
A full commitment's what I'm thinking of
You wouldn't get this from any other guy
I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling
Gotta make you understand
Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Never gonna run around and desert you
Never gonna make you cry
Never gonna say goodbye
Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you