• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Post your current Ctrl+V (v2)

There, you used "he\his" instead of "they\them" xD Just pointing it out since it was EPFG who said it first in the "known" thread)

Banned because then you shouldn't like their posts, I mean in the case it bothers you.

7d5bf47b_18c2_4958_af9e_a568557f008e.jpeg

• 12:22am
  • ORIGIN POST IS PREPARING SHIPMENT
  • Oct 10, 2021
  • 12:22am
  • FOREIGN INTERNATIONAL DISPATCH
  • KIEV PI-2, UA
  • Oct 9, 2021
  • 8:47am
  • FOREIGN ARR

The film tries to capture what life is like for real people living in Flint both before the plants begin to shut down and after the shut down of the plants. Describe how life changes for the people living in Flint, cite at least 3 examples.

How do residents and public officials “reinvent” the city of Flint once GM closes? What are the impacts of the plant closure on social relations and sense of community?

In what ways does the company/corporation play a paternalistic role for it workers? Or more specifically, how does the company influence the lives of the residents of the city by providing more than just jobs.

Can you think of other industrial sectors or manufacturing regions that are experiencing similar changes to those of Flint?

How does this film illustrate local-global connections? In other words, how does what happens in Mexico impact Flint, Michigan and likewise how do activities in Flint impact Mexico?

I yawn too

Grace passes Carbon at least a breakfast burrito to take “enjoy it, time to mess with the kitten”

“I'll... I'll be fine Carbon....” I giggle nervously

Shut yo skin tone chicken bone google chrome no home flip phone disowned ice cream cone garden gnome extra chromosome metronome dimmadome genome full blown monochrome student loan indiana jones overgrown flintstone headass the fuck up

giggles - taco Tuesday

Back
Top Bottom