• NMLewis takes on a Tough challenge. Can he win a Normal Rank Contest? Watch here to find out!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!
  • Hello all! The staff is planning a restructuring to the forums on April 11th. Please see this announcemnt thread for details.

Post your current Ctrl+V (v2)

¡Prepárate a morir!
Reaction score
happymeal555 6 +> 7
Zexy 6
Water Max 7
IGN 7 -> 5
leetic 8
dylanpiera 7
HeroicSylveon 7 -> 5
Jersey Jimmy 6
JustJeff 6
sharkshocker 7
Pinball Wizard 6
ocelotlrama 4

Shiny Huntress
Reaction score
“Oh my god. What have I gotten myself into?”

Alphys sat with her elbows on her desk, cradling her head in her hands.

"can I get some meatloaf?"
Reaction score
Didn't realized cell phone was out of battery, forgot to charge.

Last text I send to my mom, copied since I send text to other family members.

¡Prepárate a morir!
Reaction score
"By options, I don't mean fooling with some text settings, I mean consider what we might do!"

dig

/
Reaction score
[Artist51979] makes the exact music I've been looking for, is always exciting when he's involved in a project and he doesn't afraid of anything.

That Random Member
Reaction score
Sketching to Scale
In this exercise, you will create a freehand sketch of the plan view of a site.

Required Setup and Resources:
  • Grid paper, pencils, eraser, triangles, T-squares, and architect's scale
  • A mechanical pencil 0.5 mm and 0.7 mm
Recommended Procedures:
  1. Complete Exercise 1-4 from p. 1-15 of the textbook by drawing the site plan shown in Figure 1-16 at a scale of 1/4"=1'. Your final drawing should look like Figure 1-16 given on p. 1-15 but without dimensions.
  2. Sketch construction lines by extending two of the angular lines to the right edge of the border.
  3. Sketch a construction line parallel to the other angular line 4' from it using a scale of 1/4"=1'.
  4. Sketch all radii in their final form. Concentrate on making your pencil lines the same thickness and density as the printed lines.
  5. Sketch the remaining vertical line solid and darken all lines necessary to complete the drawing.
  6. Fill in the date, the class, and your name with your best lettering.
Submission Requirements:
Submit your completed drawing for evaluation. You can also scan your drawing and submit the scanned image, if needed.

Homework anybody? :D