• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Post your current Ctrl+V (v2)

KG6NrT3.jpg

Yeah, don't take things too personal
But you made shit personal
Talkin' 'bout my bad habits
Man, fuck my bad habits
Don't act like you got none

You can run, you can run
But you know that I know just what you've done
You can run, you can run
But save those words for one on one

So when the lights go down
And the sun hits ground
You should know that I won't back down (I'll be waitin' for you)
Knuckles out
And the guard in my mouth
When you're hungry for the next round (I'll be waitin' for you)
Oh-oh, oh-oh-ooh, I'll be waitin' for you
Oh-oh, oh-oh-ooh
Mmm

[Sirah]
Got my name in your mouth, forgive me when I knock it out
I love it when you talk about me just cause you don't know yourself
My jabs go go for broke, your teeth is on the floor
Thirty million people watchin', do you still want more?
Say gracious, gon' get it, I am winnin' but you isn't
Call your dentist cause I meant this, I don't see no competition
Goin' wild, Mikey Tyson, born a fighter, I will triumph
Bitch I thought you knew I was comin' for your title

So when the lights go down
And the sun hits ground
You should know that I won't back down (I'll be waitin' for you)
Knuckles out
And the guard in my mouth
When you're hungry for the next round (I'll be waitin' for you)
Oh-oh, oh-oh-ooh, I'll be waitin', I'll be waitin' for you

- Game starts at 250
- Ocarina of Time Supporters can only count up by one point per post with the goal of reaching 500.
- Final Fantasy VII Supporters can only count down by one point per post with the goal of reaching 0.
- Players can choose to play for either team but you cannot change teams after you have chosen.
- No ping-ponging rule still applies which means you cannot make another post in the thread until at least two other users have made a post since you last posted.
-Mentions are permissible, though mass mentions of the entire team are still banned. You may mention up to three people per post. No more HIVE minds allowed! EXCEPTION: if I am making an in-game announcement, I can mention everybody playing the game. This is considered fair since I mention all players, not just those on my team.
-Anyone in violation of the above rule regarding mentions will be eaten by a Killer Bunny( RUN AWAY!) , and will need to delete their post. Said post will not be used for official scoring purposes.
- If an official score tallying is needed, I reserve the right to officially pause the thread until I can tally the posts and calculate the official score. Since I am not yet a Moderator, I cannot close the thread while I am counting, so any posts after my post wherein I pause the thread will be ignored and will need to be deleted before I will unpause the thread.
-Since this thread is co-hosted by HeroicSlyveon and Sword Master they can also perform official tallies, which means that they can also pause the game for official scoring purposes.
- If an official score tallying is required, and RC and I are unavailable or not responding to mentions, please summon a Moderator @Kakuna Matata@Enzap or @Berrenta . If a Mod summoning occurs, please pause the thread until the Mod arrives whereupon they can tally up the scores.
-After 100 pages, if there is no victor, the game ends in a tie.
-If there is a discrepancy in the scores, assume that my scores are correct because I go back and fix my posts based on ninjas and run occasional score tallies. I am fallible, and if you believe my score to be incorrect, let me know, and I will either fix the score or I will explain why my score is correct.
-Posts that contain no numbers and are merely "placeholder" posts during massive ninja-ing will NOT be counted towards the score.
Example: "???" Is not a scoring post.
-No posts are to be deleted unless otherwise specified by the rules. If you make a post that is a valid, scoring post, it will be counted in the score. (If the post is not a valid, scoring post, such as the above specified "???" Post or a ping-pong, it may still be deleted. Additionally, if a post occurs during a game freeze or that contains more than three mentions, and isn't an announcement post by me, @HeroicSylveon or @Sword Master , it can, and should be deleted
-If one team gets 5-6 more people than the other team, the game will be restarted with randomized teammates (hosts included) to make it more balanced as one-sided games are not fun. Done as of page 4

^ Versus v Supporters

Back
Top Bottom