• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Post your current Ctrl+V (v2)

Re: Post your current Ctrl+V(v2)

(ΘεΘ;)

(...I found it on Tumblr, okay)

d887f18e15534d0f64478c7e3cc3442018ab117b_zps46caed75.jpg

panther's story is pretty creepy

Hydrogen Bonding

Hydrogen bonding differs from other uses of the word "bond" since it is a force of attraction between a hydrogen atom in one molecule and a small atom of high electronegativity in another molecule. That is, it is an intermolecular force, not an intramolecular force as in the common use of the word bond.

When hydrogen atoms are joined in a polar covalent bondwith a small atom of high electronegativity such as O, F or N, the partial positive charge on the hydrogen is highly concentrated because of its small size. If the hydrogen is close to another oxygen, fluorine or nitrogen in another molecule, then there is a force of attraction termed a dipole-dipole interaction. This attraction or "hydrogen bond" can have about 5% to 10% of the strength of a covalent bond.

Hydrogen bonding has a very important effect on the properties of water and ice. Hydrogen bonding is also very important in proteins and nucleic acids and therefore in life processes. The "unzipping" of DNA is a breaking of hydrogen bonds which help hold the two strands of the double helix together.

Yuma Tsukumo's last words: "Man, I hope I saved..."

Soulmaster 5
The Jingster 4
Karamazov 2
Ryoga Kamishiro 4
Serperiority 4
Herbizarre 4
Bouffalant Herdier 5
BMGf Anime Master 5 -> 4
Tsutarja 4
PikaTuesday 4
Insanish Danish 4
Joshawott 4 +> 5
Greece 4
Mintaka ​5
Marche Radiuji 4
Luna Tiger 3 -> 2

I'm good at most games I play.
If you're nice to me, I'll be nice to you.
Cats ♥
My 5 favorite games.
1. Street Fighter
2. Legend of Zelda
3. Minecraft
4. Resident Evil
5. Adventure Quest Worlds
My dream is to become the best Street Fighter player in the world.
I can't go a day without listening to music.
I'm highly intelligent, even though I may act dumb... I get straight A's ;)...
★Professional Street Fighter Player★
★Professional Tekken Player★
Mountain Dew and Gatorade <33
I love Math and Social Studies :eek:
I'm still learning about myself everday.
I have 38 fitted New York Yankees hat :L
I want to make this a huge bio, lol.
I hate YOLOers... It is so overused and stupid as fk... -_-
I like people who type like they have sense.
I usually go by the nicknames; Fallen, Fallen36012 or the The Fallen One.
I don't need swag when I have so much girth. ;)
To me, life is not as simple as it seems.
I tend to give up easily and walk away from problems, I don't like to argue unless it is for trolling reasons, lol.
Old School Hip-Hop ftw.
Don't take my kindness as a weakness, happens to me a lot. -.-" So don't get mad when I'm mean to you at first. I just been through so many things like that and it really is getting to be a problem for me. :/
~Daniel

Back
Top Bottom