• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Post your current Ctrl+V (v2)

Re: Post your current Ctrl+V(v2)

From my Emacs kill ring:
# ,
# { key = "meta-q"; id = "change_window"; data = "21"; },
# { key = "meta-w"; id = "change_window"; data = "22"; },
# { key = "meta-e"; id = "change_window"; data = "23"; },
# { key = "meta-r"; id = "change_window"; data = "24"; },
# { key = "meta-t"; id = "change_window"; data = "25"; },
# { key = "meta-y"; id = "change_window"; data = "26"; },
# { key = "meta-u"; id = "change_window"; data = "27"; },
# { key = "meta-i"; id = "change_window"; data = "28"; },
# { key = "meta-o"; id = "change_window"; data = "29"; }

Name: Hakai
Age - 19
Gender - Female
Sexuality: Lesbian
Place of Origin - Lilycove
Appearance:
Her skin has become Grey from all the time she spent in the cold, her eyes seem to just seep out anger and sadness, they have turned from a light blue to a dark crimson since her dads death nine years ago. She's around 5 foot 6 and she's 115 pounds, she has died her hair black it used to be brown. She always wears her black winter coat and always keeps the hood up.

Personality - She's as cold hearted as the places shes been, she's as cold as hell's frozen rain, as a little girl her dad. The only family Member she had left died in a logging accident ever since then she's hated the world for taking away her last loved one, and instead of getting over it like most kids she took it to heart swearing her vengeance upon the world.
She can't socialize with other well, she usually just try's to stick around cold ice caves and play with the ice type Pokemon, the only friends she's ever had, cold and hard headed just like her.

History - Well ever since her dads death she's been in and out if many mental institutions her problems consisting of a cold uncaring outlook on the world, the fact if some one needs help she'll just watch and laugh and acute crazed visions of her dad still being alive and dreams too.
As an attempt to help her forget about her dad she has been forced to got to the elite four in her region for four years and she took a shine to a certain elite four member Glacia her icy charms, her use of ice types she LIKED her a lot.
Type - Ice
Mentor - glacia
Alignment - Evil
Other: Murkmire in a Zoo??

[noparse]http://ikimaru.tumblr.com/post/36367908189/some-dancing-jade[/noparse]

Cheren smashes stale cookies over Indigohex's lovely skull.

Because the pictures refuse to work when I enter the URL, I have to make an album. :I

Back
Top Bottom