• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Post your current Ctrl+V (v2)

R.I.P. Lemmy!

posted it in other forums I'm on

Spillemandens dåse

A thousand pardons, but I must kill you now.
A million sorrys, but Karma has selected you to die.
A billion apologies, but this is the end of our contract.
A trillion condolences, but the credits will soon roll, but you wont live to see them.

But…first…I have a bothersome question.
Any last words?
-Genie’s Boss Speech - Middens

sample-883df7cc51072493fc8b0a73a5f73eec.jpg

Curiosities of Lotus Asia (Touhou Kourindou ~ Curiosities of Lotus Asia, dal 2004) è una serie di storie alternative che vengono attualmente pubblicate irregolarmente senza una cadenza precisa.

^Reading Touhou in Italian on wiki.

Ninja-mura kessen! Gekogashira tai kirikizan

As far as I’m aware, I wasn’t tagged in this, but I’ll do it anyway because it looks fun and I’m bored.

A – Age: 17 (18 in eight days)
B – Biggest Fear: Hmm…. This is a hard one as I fear so many things, like spiders and needles. My biggest fear right at this very moment though is fire and losing my house in a fire.
C – Current Time:
D – Drink you last had: Coca Cola
E – Easiest Persons to talk to: Very close friends and family members.
F – Favourite Song: Umm… I don’t know, there are so many I like.
G – Ghosts, are they real? Absolutely. I’ve even had my own ghost encounters.
H – Hometown: Goulburn, NSW, Australia
I – In love with: No one.
J – Jealous Of: A lot of people… mostly artists that are better than me.
K – Killed Someone: No.
L – Last time you cried: Last night….
M – Middle Name: Rose
N – Number of siblings: 2, a younger brother and a younger sister.
O – One Wish: to be able to shape-shift into anything or anyone.
P – Person you last called: My mother.
Q – Question you’re always asked: How old are you? I guess my height makes me look younger than I am or something.
R – Reason to smile: This one is a bit difficult since I’ve been feeling pretty depressed lately, but I guess my close family and my cats.
S – Song you last sang: Hello by Adele..
T – Time you woke up: 9:00
U – Ultimate goal in life: To be a character designer/concept artist for some big animation company (preferably Disney).
V – Vacation destination: I guess this means the place I want to visit the most, right? If so, Italy is my answer.
W – Worst Habit: I have a really bad habit of worrying/overthinking things, but my worst one would have to be nail biting.
X – X-Rays you’ve had: None
Y – Your favourite food: My mother’s chicken in filo pastry with cheese sauce. Yum..
Z – Zodiac Sign: Capricorn

I tag whoever feels like giving it a go.

Back
Top Bottom