• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Post your current Ctrl+V (v2)

Kim: ooh, for chapter eighteen i could explore some of flowey's resets... flowey said he spent weeks with asgore before he reset for the first time, and i assume asgore would've talked with alphys during that time. then there could be a timeline where flowey confronts alphys and forgives her, and perhaps convinces her to bring the amalgamates back to their families. and then a timeline where flowey takes his anger out on alphys and kills her...

_fe_fates__day_3____should_have_brought_levitate_by_mewglaceon-d95ax2m.png
artwork by LadyZiodyne on Deviantart

252+ Atk Pure Power Medicham High Jump Kick vs. 24 HP / 0- Def Yveltal: 331-390 (82.9 - 97.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

a showdown calc

<cite>seganintendoguy posted...</cite>
<quote><cite>MrFail posted...</cite>
<blockquote>I prefer my damage being dealt with magic and swords. Every FF that likes to focus on mechs/technology was worse off because of them.

So no, it is not unheard of for FF to have machines and gadgets. It does however push them away from the realms of fantasy making them less strong entries into the Final <b>FANTASY</b> series.</blockquote>

ever heard of science fantasy?
science fiction of fantasy are often grouped together in terms of genres

oh_no__she_covers_the_trunk_by_woxys-d33ncyp.jpg

it was a photo I liked and shared on another forum

roxy_and_ronny___daughter___by_kram666-d5666w8.jpg

(once again, on another forum, more cute fox photos I find)

Back
Top Bottom